What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

serious question...

nol van schaik

Hi,

some of you Old Stoners may remember me and the pre 4:20 sessions we had at Willie Wortel's in Haarlem, using my Dragon pipe to smoke a variety of Ice hashes. I lost the pipe, and have no picture of it. Anyone out here who has a pic of this pipe, I want to have a new piece like that made, and restore the tradition?

thanks for reading....

SkyHider

I was @ the 05 Cup & visited your shop in Haarlem. You broke out food & great hash. The 'Dragon Pipe' was off the chart cool & one of a kind. Your shop & hospitality was second to none. No picts of the pipe, but a great memory

- keep care
Puff

ps. Gypsy hangs in 'chat now, visit if you get a chance. He speaks very highly of you (pun intended)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hey Nol, how are ya doing mate?....long time no see. Are ya still down in Spain most of the year retired now, or do you still spend much time in Holland?

I remember well the old days at the Willie Wortel, and all the fun and hospitality we had visiting you, and I hope that you are fine and dandy these days. My regards to you and the family. I have had a lot of troubles over the past 5 years or so, and just recently managed to deny an extradition attempt by the feds under British law, so things are improving for me.

Sorry but I don't seem to have a pic of your old pipe....maybe someone does?

*pop into ICMAG chat sometime.

St. Phatty

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Maybe there's a picture of it somewhere on the Internet ?

https://www.google.com/search?q=dragon+water+pipe

Attachments

• dragon_2_.jpg
    dragon_2_.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Empire-Glassworks-Mini-Dragon-Water-Pipe.png
    Empire-Glassworks-Mini-Dragon-Water-Pipe.png
    123.2 KB · Views: 30
  • dragon__.jpg
    dragon__.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 27

nol van schaik

Hi Gypsy, good to hear you beat the extradition case! I know how that feels, have been in the same situation for some years. I hope you have recovered a bit and that you can pick up your life as you were living it.
I am still trying to retire, but still have the coffeeshop and the Hemp Dispensary in Haarlem, which keeps me travelling up and down a lot.
Willie Wortel Indica is (still) the only coffeeshop having rosin presses available for our visitors, and a few rigs to dab on after extracting your own...

Latest posts

Latest posts