What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bgb and zam looking for a couple mums!!

scrogrow

This pic don't do the room full justice but wow this ones going full guns

Hand fed twice daily now grown in 60/35/2.5/2.5 home mixed coco,pebbles,perlite and ecothrive

Next round I'm just gonna start a fresh thread to get all my progress in one thread rather than split about here and there

picture.php

scrogrow

picture.php

And here's something I been thinking of a while

Soil project

picture.php

Soil project is from Zambeza seeds

Crazy cookies
White widddow haze
And
Northman lights xl

GGNo2

My life, what a name :biggrin:

I know, I thought cheesy dick was bad and lordy some devil gone done named a strain spunk bucket :biggrin:

I had some raised eyebrows and some negative comments in the forums when I grew cheesy dick I would love to offer friends a go on my spunk bucket.. They already had my cheesy dick.

Hey scro, that would be a good cross don't ya think? Cheesy dick x spunk bucket?
What would you call it?

scrogrow

I know, I thought cheesy dick was bad and lordy some devil gone done named a strain spunk bucket :biggrin:

I had some raised eyebrows and some negative comments in the forums when I grew cheesy dick I would love to offer friends a go on my spunk bucket.. They already had my cheesy dick.

Hey scro, that would be a good cross don't ya think? Cheesy dick x spunk bucket?
What would you call it?

Wizards sleeve
Cottage cheese knickers

Not sure but bet it smells like a box of smashed crabs gav hahahahahah

Latest posts

Latest posts