What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JoshD OG KUSH...

nickman

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

JetLife175

Veteran
#3 has that classic OG look. Kudos to karma on this line. It looks very well bred. And props to you for growing it my man. It all looks killer.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
They all look mouth watering! I'm with JetLife, #3 looks like straight up OG. But #1 has the frost meter pinging out past 10. That first pic of #1 really shows it off.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Very pretty, literally just heard of the JoshD cut on CC's thread. Looks like it will be a breeze to trim.

JetLife175

Veteran
^^those look gnarly. Nice growing...so is the Josh d the same cut as ghosts?

Alright so the way it goes is this.

Josh gave/sold the cut to orgnkid.

Orgnkid then sold it to ghost.

Ghosts is one of the first verified cuts online if not the first after orgnkids.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Alright so the way it goes is this.

Josh gave/sold the cut to orgnkid.

Orgnkid then sold it to ghost.

Ghosts is one of the first verified cuts online if not the first after orgnkids.

So what I get from this is yes Josh's cut is orgnkids n is ghosts if orgnkid gave him a cut off the plant Josh gave him not one of the others. If I recall correctly orgnkid had more then just one og on deck... not sure on time line though which is most critical in deciphering things... that and DNA analysis... on another note remember the og cuts were so mislabeled faked remarketed with out DNA or ability to directly track the cut back there's no solid way to know what's what...

JetLife175

Veteran
So what I get from this is yes Josh's cut is orgnkids n is ghosts if orgnkid gave him a cut off the plant Josh gave him not one of the others. If I recall correctly orgnkid had more then just one og on deck... not sure on time line though which is most critical in deciphering things... that and DNA analysis... on another note remember the og cuts were so mislabeled faked remarketed with out DNA or ability to directly track the cut back there's no solid way to know what's what...

Orgnkid has been quoted saying that he gave him an original. I know the rumor you speak of. Ghost and kid are buddies still. They can confirm it on IG I'm sure.

The Ghost and Tahoe were the very first renames. A buddy of Josh's took the cut up to the Tahoe area, and ghost got his cut from Kid, a degree removed.

nickman

Veteran
Preliminary smoke test: I'm becoming very fond of the number one... it's so sour and has mad frost ...!!!....

Nothing is really cured yet so things may change... also- I haven't even puffed any of the number 4 or 5 yet...

Numbers 1,2 and 3 are all very nice smokes so far though ...
shit will only get better with a cure ....

Thanks everybody for the comments.

I've got four clones going now for next round.... not too sure what nimbersrooted as I just took like 8 cuts and only had 4 root... I don't do clones a lot....

Well c how they turn out . I have a bad feeling that I didn't get a clone of number one though...

purpleplayer007

The 1 almost has a ecsd /headband look to it. I bet it has that rocketfuel taste just going off the way it looks. Does it have the lemon smell in there too. Are these seeds still up for sale or going to be replenished? I'm sold on Karma genetics for OG in seedform . Does anyone (Karma?) know which strains cookiesSF gets or stays stocked up on? Nickman, keep us updated on those other phenos. good job on those

jedi5891

I've got 3 josh D og seeds on the go as we speak. They've only just germinated so nothing to report on yet.
Peace

nickman

Veteran
Ok so it's been a minute now since these testers where harvested... I really do think that EVERY pheno came out great...!!!...
I'm enjoying the #1 the most still - just because of her so so Sour taste and purpleplayer said it best>rocket fuel...
The number 1 does have that in your face "LOUD" Sour Rocket Fuel taste and smell...

Numbers 2 and 3 came out very similar to each other while they grew and now after a long cure...!!!... they're both more kush then sour...

Number 4 has a slight gas smell to it ... very sticky and very dense bud...!!!...

Number 5 is a bit different then the rest of the bunch - in that it has a bit of a fruity smell to it... I like smoking this pheno during the day or as a wake n bake... to me it's just more of a daytime smoke compaired to the other phenos...!!!...

Seems to me that I had 4 different phenos... 2 and 3 being the same...
I'll try to get up a couple dry bud shots...

Thanx everybody and thanx again Karma ...!!!...
Mad respect.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

#2 or 3
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?
albumid=69787&pictureid=1731634[/
[img]https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69787&pictureid=1731635
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Again, this is definitely right up there with the best herb I've tried...!!!... if not the best.

Anyway, I got four clones going right now and two S1's of these testers... I ended up finding about 6 or 7 seeds in some of the buds... Both S1's looking promising, with one looking like it's gonna be real nice...!!!...

I'll try to keep this updated from time to time with a few pictures here and there...
thanx again ...

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Looks fire, i guess i was confused before, thought this was the actual JoshD cut you were working with, not a seed version.