What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reserva Privada OG Kush

Hi all,

Anyone has done before their OG? It's OG (not OG #18)

A friend told me that maybe is not the best OG but really good and with rock-hard nugs.

If yes, it's a good idea to top her?

Thanks

I have 9 og varieties going right now and the Reserva Privada OG is one of them. I did not top her, I tied it to a scrog net and let it stretch as it does. So far at 30 days of flower it does not have too much smell yet as compared to some of the others. Time will tell if this one gets a round two.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Ive ran the reserva og. Not the 18 just the og. I found it to be decent and smelled of straight piney gas.

Heres a couple pics of how mine came out. I took them at around 60 should took to 70....

Ive ran the reserva og. Not the 18 just the og. I found it to be decent and smelled of straight piney gas.

Heres a couple pics of how mine came out. I took them at around 60 should took to 70....

[URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=47045&pictureid=1113655&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL] [URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=47045&pictureid=1115962&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL] [URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=47045&pictureid=1115961&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL]

Hey, look good bro.

Are you using a 250 hps?

Are those nugs dense?

B

birdman_

Reserva Privada OG Kush was my First OG Kush Experience and Some years ago.... = :yummy: Absolutely Gorgeous !
"Like the Aroma of a Pine Forest in the way of Taste and Certainly the Smell "

i hear Skywalker og is very Piney ?

Last edited:
M

meowmeowmeow

I ran DNA's Skywalker OG and it finished in FFOF soil about 4ft.
Mr Clean type taste with the sativa head full frontal lobe feel.
Golf ball hard nugs with beautiful green and yellow tipped fans.
Not a big producer though maybe 2.5 oz @ 70 days.

supermigu

Veteran
Og Kush Reserva Privada
picture.php

picture.php

Greenthumber

I have a buddie that has been growing the #18 for a few years i myself have ran a few small plants from the same cut it's has a real pungent smell and a all around heavy buzz mostly cerebral but with nice body for a night cap, I've topped all of mine and yes as far as the nuggets go they are pretty solid grown in dirt imo his were a lot lighter but grown in a flood and drain system

M

meowmeowmeow

I have a buddie that has been growing the #18 for a few years i myself have ran a few small plants from the same cut it's has a real pungent smell and a all around heavy buzz mostly cerebral but with nice body for a night cap, I've topped all of mine and yes as far as the nuggets go they are pretty solid grown in dirt imo his were a lot lighter but grown in a flood and drain system

#18 is the Kosher cross right? (Edit) Just a pheno of OG Kush.....I was corrected but was lazy on my cell when originally posted. :biggrin:
I've had it recently from a noteworthy commercial store/grow.
Solid OG sweetness.

I just ran OG Bobby Johnson 2.0 from RIPT Genetics which was Ghost OG x Kosher Kush x Champagne.
I believe the pheno I had possessed the Kosher density. Top notch.

Last edited:

wutwut

Veteran
i'm going to try this one cos got some freebies. i didn't liked hso og, but the cut was probably infected which reduced smell and flavor a lot.

reserva og seems to be potent but low yielder which is not problem for me cos i prefer quality over quantity when growing indoors.

thinking to cut her at 10-20% of ambers for sleepier and muscle relaxant effect.

NearDef

Nice work wutwut, were these freebies recent? Has anyone run both the RP OG Kush and the RP Skywalker Kush? Loved the RP Skywalker but would be good to know if the plant structure and end result is generally comparable before buying even more seeds...