What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grandma in the kitchen making infused butter

BubsNugs

Thanks for sharing! Good find! Shame the old lady didnt indulge herself but still looked like she was having a lot of fun. Awesome garden and location as well. Looked like a great meal sure shows one can do a lot more then just brownies or cookies, not that theres anything wrong with those of course!!

Peace

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Great Video... Watch the whole thing

Great Video... Watch the whole thing

I think I will show this to my wife...
:party: but she is a lightweight.
Maybe I can make her something light. I know my son would dig a nice pasta.

jumitoprenove

I love Munchies series, for they always produce great cuisine shows. Lots of great ideas were shown and I follow some of it in my daily life. Not only the cuisine, but also Munchies has broaden my sight with different kinds of kitchens. I love those kitchen, such as picnic cooking equipment, restaurant kitchen, indoor household kitchen and so on. I feel a good kitchen is the very soul of a fine man's house/apartment.