What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

user name

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Yeah, if the moderator-in-charge is feeling generous,
I'd like to have the "Sr." dropped from my user name....

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I believe nope is the answer here.

Why? Lazy programming perhaps? I believe it's a manual change on their part, and they'd prefer not to deal with constant adjustments. Saying that, many other forums have this option coded in, with a history for name changes.

I couldn't remember my old user name, wanted to look at pictures and kept pounding in variations of Michael until something fit. Now I'll be forever known as Mike II

vostok

Veteran
I always come here on my new flash hi end pc, now thats broke, I'm here now on my old P4 laptop and now this site rocks, perhaps just perhaps this site is in need of an update?
..as before this site was buggy as.. with all this modern software we have???
so I can only imagine doing anything like that is out, at least until an upgrade is done?

Latest posts

Latest posts