What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How to donate to this site?

So I see some people here have little tags showing they donated. We like the idea of donating to a site where we (well, I) spend some time and has such a good community. But I don't see where or how to donate.

Do you accept cash or money orders? Can someone let me know what to do? How much is a good donation?

(exhale)

from what I gather supporters have either bought a years membership or paid for the lifetime membership option, click - ICMag top left of screen - Subscribe to ICMag and choose from there

donators I think have sent in seeds to be sold on seedbay for the server fund though I may have it wrong? anyone clarify?

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Like my tag...
I donated seed for freebies...
There are other options as stated above.
I suggest going to seedbay & checking the FAQ for complete information regarding making donations.
If ya have questions beyond the FAQ hit up Old Pink.

Latest posts

Latest posts