What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How Much Do You Smoke

atk7

Avg 4-6 big hits off a vape of top quality in eve before supper till bedtime enough to settle nerves and relieve back during weekdays. And on weekends that, plus pinch hits all day for fun!! When I was younger 1/4 per week minimum just on my own, more when with my crew depending on supply and events/activities/festivities . Went thru a dry spell when kids were young shut down the grow even, till recently . They were pushing the D.A.R.E program pretty heavy when they were in elementary school and decided I should shut down even though I kept it stealth from them even . But you never know what they see when u are not around . As they hit their early 20's was able to have Frank discussions with them about "DRUGS" in a common sense way re miss-classifications and proper use of what god gave us .

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
too much or not enough, depends on day.
:biggrin:
normal usage: 2 small bubbler bowls a day, once in morning, once in evening.

fatherearth2011

ICMag Donor
enough that i learned i needed to grow hahaha.
got a single chamber 2 footer glass, and a 1 footer double bubbler.

wake n bake, lunch, before n after dinner, then spot check through out the day.

if we go to the beach i bring to enjoy myself and become a social toker but only sharing with the wave riders ;)

cheers n high surf

I'm also most 40 and I've been blazing since I was 13. I've have babe surgery at age 35 and now I'm more of a smokers to ease my pain.

theJointedOne

Veteran
im Lit ALLLLLLLL DAY , but i use a vaporizer, the vapexhale evo and the Arizer solo,

each bowl only needs about .2grams of herb each time i get high, so even if i get high 10 times, its only about 2 grams.

I was smoking up to a quarter ounce a day before switching to a high end vape, and ive never looked back and neverr been higher

I've been working on cutting back significantly in this past couple of weeks, honestly due to some comments in this thread.

Not long ago, I was smoking 7-8g per day, and I honestly looking back, my head needed the break. Cut back to 3-4g per day from there, and I quickly realized that the less I smoked, the less I needed....

Down to 1-2g per day now, still high all day.

mantek

Pretty much all day everyday for the last 20yrs. For me that's about 5-6 joints on weekdays a little more on the weekend.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
damn little anymore. used to go thru an oz a week or less. now, it is a couple of one-hits now & then while fishing or hunting. I don't blow money on brickweed, & it takes very little to rock my world now. I LOVE it...

ronbo51

Veteran
Three hits a day. Morning afternoon and evening. Never more. I work in a lab in the morning, never stoned for that. Usually get out by 10-11. Toodle up to the shop and take that first hit. Carpentry has to be done while stoned. Limiting consumption controls tolerance. I smoke pretty much always c99. It's such a wonderful high. A jar lasts a couple months easy.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
my advice would be don't stagnate in life, use everything you can to get you nearer your ideal state of being and cut out anything that is holding you back.

Ganja is a tool, treat her with respect.

I toke probably over 5 grams a day, the better it is the more i smoke.