What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How Much Do You Smoke

O

otis33

some days 3 or 4 bowls, some days none at all... depends how I feel:)

rangergord

I recognize there are a lot of people who don't care how much they smoke. Some of these people are growers and have an abundant supply at cost. I also see a lot of consumers with a feast or famine attitude towards the their use. One minute when they have some, they smoke it up in record time, usually rolling joints or bluntz all the way. The next minute they are broke and dry. These people especially could benefit from being on a pot budget so to speak. Decide how much you can afford to smoke and how often and stick to it.
As a grower I track my consumption for a number of reasons. I have gone dry by accident a couple times over the years. I have no idea where to buy it or from whom. Major inconvenience. I know right now that I have a two year supply based on current consumption. I should not run out and I can grow part time at my leisure.

X

X_man

about a gram/day for years. best to grow your own
then it doesn't matter how big you roll 'em.

a nice size j lasts most of the day usually.

Grass Lands

Veteran
Most of us do the same... smoke all day that is.

Everyone else can remember an estimate of how much is used during the day.

Someone of your reduced mental capacity apparently has a problem remembering basic details, so instead you injected a smart-ass answer.

So you got a smart-ass comment.

reduced mental capacity? My mental state is just fine, I just dont see the need to keep track of how much herb I smoke, thats the least of my worries.

Here is a smart ass comment for ya...let see if you can figure it out.

"How about...you go have areonautical intercourse with a motivated pastry."

Now run along little boy and go play with yourself.

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
whatever I roll it is the length of a dutch and thick as a bic pen. depending on the strength of the smoke something that long can last me about 3-4 days. I toke here and there runs to the store, doing chores that bring me outside or the drive to/from work.

nice tasting or strains that give a nice buzz I smoke out of the bong to enjoy and stretch it out.

when its available I would say about a gram to a gram and a half a day

supermanlives

Veteran
more than I thought I did. I don't really keep track I guessed in my last post. up till now I had unlimited stash.i just smoke when I want to

Mel Frank

I smoke less when it's better, a gram a day. Government survey says people over 50 are smoking more weed than anybody else.

supermanlives

Veteran
new calculations seem to point to atleast 3 oz a month minimum plus hash and oil . damn I better get growing hard again lol

burmese

i smoke 19 years from teen //15// years daily. Last 5years i smoke for car accident leg damage. I have rule of never smoking more than 0,15g at once. I smoke usually 2-3 times daily. here in slovakia are fucking dealers who sells 0,5 to 0,8 grams of unnamed worst weed in planet for 10 euro, although sometimes is better. Here smoke basically 10%of population but there is no pot culture-I mean strain name and more ...You never know what you buy- usually is overfertilized, abstract high and short lasting, anyway never good cured. I have never seen good indoor grower here, so therefore is here always better some outdoor ganja/lower potency/ with better quality high and taste sorry for my english, peace

burmese

and its true- ,,the less you smoke, the less you need,,
But you know too ,, different people-different needs,,

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
i smoke 19 years from teen //15// years daily. Last 5years i smoke for car accident leg damage. I have rule of never smoking more than 0,15g at once. I smoke usually 2-3 times daily. here in slovakia are fucking dealers who sells 0,5 to 0,8 grams of unnamed worst weed in planet for 10 euro, although sometimes is better. Here smoke basically 10%of population but there is no pot culture-I mean strain name and more ...You never know what you buy- usually is overfertilized, abstract high and short lasting, anyway never good cured. I have never seen good indoor grower here, so therefore is here always better some outdoor ganja/lower potency/ with better quality high and taste sorry for my english, peace

Sounds like You need to order some seeds, and find a spot to plant Your own.
Maybe a small closet grow is in order.

Plenty of great information to be had on this site.

Good luck; 1TT :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts