What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How Much Do You Smoke

armedoldhippy

Veteran
none at all right now. going back to work at a company here that drug tests you to be hired, but employees tell me that they won't fuck with you after hiring in unless you're a moron and show up stoned...or don't show up. it helps that they are desperate, can't get folks to work apparently. $24 an hour and they are not 5 minutes drive from my driveway.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Today was two joints. Not my usual at all. Most days I do not smoke and if I do it is a few puffs.

Went hiking and wanted to finish the joint on the trail to avoid having anything on me while driving home/driving loaded charges. I finish smoking while hiking so that I am down by the time I have to drive home, but cops can give you a bad time anyways.

Harvested a couple plants and want to test them good as strain is new to me, so smoking a joint right now, almost finished it off.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I am still smoking 20+ joints a day. Fucking can't stop. I pretty much chain smoke pot just like I used to cigarettes. Every time I am 'in between' tasks and my hands are idle for 10 seconds..... boom, roll a joint.

I have 5 or 6 joints with my morning coffee.

I fucking wheeze at night and every night I tell myself I'll smoke less tomorrow. But, when tomorrow comes, nothing changes.

I do a Pax vaporizer first thing just to let my throat and lungs wake up. But, after that, it's chain jointing.

Fucking addict.

Blue Rhino

Christ, I need to slow down on my purchases. I have a lift top compartment on my computer desk and that's where I put my weed. I usually just reach in and grab whatever I grab. Tonight I decided to take an actual look and this is what was in there, ranging from 1g to half an oz.;

Cherry Cosmo
Wes' Coast Kush
Organic Comatose
BC Valley Pink
Pink Cookies
Purple Milk
Ice Age
El Chapo OG
Pine & Purps
Master Kush Ultra
and about 3-4 grams of afghan hash.

On the plus side I won't have to buy anything for awhile. Problem is when I see something I know is fucking primo, I grab it in case it's sold out by the time I need to re-load. lol

Latest posts

Latest posts