What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How Much Do You Smoke

norcal_sourD

None. Been relying on friends who I used to help out for years to return the favor. They have been for a while, but that has gotten REAL old for me. SO, I smoke NOTHING till I can grab some decent beans/cuts for nxt years OD season. It's actually been a nice "cleansing" period. At first, going from a Zip or so every couple weeks(sometimes more lol) it was tough. No more dabs, no j's :( But after a couple weeks, I felt a certain, Clarity, shall I say. Now I actually have dreams lol. I won't lie tho, I'm a hardcore stoner to my core, so I am looking forward to the day I can burn a FAT j of GG#4, GSC, SOMETHING, straight to my noggin lol. And when that day comes, I'll for sure be one happy sumbitch hahahaha!

supermanlives

Veteran
how much do you got?. I don't count. but my usage has gone down a bit actually.somewhere between 5grams and 12g a day unless its hash then hell knows a nice chunk.

rangergord

I smoke every day. Wake and bake, then 4:20 and evenings on weekdays. All day every weekend. About 0.25grams per day or 1/4 oz per month. I rarely smoke joints and use a pipe, bong or vape. Consider joints to be very wasteful unless a group is present (very unusual)

Thomas Paine

Veteran
I smoke as much as I want...its like time, I don't worry about how much or how long, I just enjoy it.

Wow, thanks for that truly insightful answer.

Unlike yourself the rest of us just worry all day about getting high.

You are so very cool.

A

AlterEgo860

id say we smoke abuot a pound or a pound and a qp per month..

if i had to buy it proly 2 pounds a month. just because the quality of the shit in the northeast is fuckin GARBAGE unless u know good growers.. but most growers don't have microscopes and don't check there trichomes.. and just cut there shit down wen they think its ready.. funny shit. i see lots of people here cutting WAY TO EARLY. don't waste ur time if u cant wait to harvest till its REALLY READY. then stop growing kuz ur product is trash.

Grass Lands

Veteran
Wow, thanks for that truly insightful answer.

Unlike yourself the rest of us just worry all day about getting high.

You are so very cool.

I wasn't trying to be cool...A question was asked and I answered...If you were truly smart and used your brain you would have figured out I do not keep track of how much I smoke...guess you just had to open your mouth remove all doubt of being a dumb ass.

gobbler3447

@66, i smoke whenever I want Considered a deacon in my church, sunday school teacher, mentor of HS students on the necessity of being an organ donor, but I grow and I smoke 5 years working to develop my strain but a local guy 1/2 mile away planted industrial hemp, just a bad story. I only use a pipe. I would like an oz. a month but can get by on 1/2 oz. First smoked in 1963 slowed down many years, toked down many more. My thought on addiction, if your addicted to alcohol, you could die, to tobacco you could die, if I die tomorrow, I don't think it will be weed.

Thomas Paine

Veteran
I wasn't trying to be cool...A question was asked and I answered...If you were truly smart and used your brain you would have figured out I do not keep track of how much I smoke...guess you just had to open your mouth remove all doubt of being a dumb ass.

Most of us do the same... smoke all day that is.

Everyone else can remember an estimate of how much is used during the day.

Someone of your reduced mental capacity apparently has a problem remembering basic details, so instead you injected a smart-ass answer.

So you got a smart-ass comment.

L

Lapplandish

Most of us do the same... smoke all day that is.

Everyone else can remember an estimate of how much is used during the day.

Someone of your reduced mental capacity apparently has a problem remembering basic details, so instead you injected a smart-ass answer.

So you got a smart-ass comment.

LOL :laughing:

Sorry, but I just have to make my opinion here.

Have you ever considered that some of us don't care how much we smoke, so we don't even bother trying to measure it? I mean, why should we need to know such thing? I don't care - I just smoke as much as I want to.

No offence. But some people just think these things the different way. I assume you get what I mean so I won't start lecturing and shit.

:bis: