What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How Much Do You Smoke

Clive

I was just wondering how much you guys smoked. I have noticed allot of younger guys smoke everyday were you guys able to do this and live life normally ? what advice would you give youngsters about marijuana use. Many Thanks.

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Smoke every evening from about six till bed. Weekends smoke good sativa and hybrids whenever.....after I have done everything needing to be done.

Tonights Saturday and this evening I'm enjoying some well grown and cured Trainwreck....arcata cut. At last I've found it and picking up a clone for a mother next week. So I'll probably be smoking more after I've done a crop of Trainwreck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Piel

Veteran
I´d say about a joint a day and a cookie (good budder), some more on weekends. I´m a pain patient so I adjust my intake to that but on workdays only in the evening.

All in all maybe a gram a day?

offthehook

Veteran
0.2 gr a day usually, on occasion double that. Keeps me stress free and mentally in balance.

Never too much so I can't function, but there are these permitted nights over at friends watching movies, and then not much anything else. :D

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I smoke sometimes in the morning and maybe sometime around lunch and usually before and after supper..but never at dusk.....

Haha, so good let's pull the quote.

"I used to smoke marijuana. But I'll tell you something: I would only smoke it in the late evening. Oh, occasionally the early evening, but usually the late evening - or the mid-evening. Just the early evening, mid-evening and late evening. Occasionally, early afternoon, early mid-afternoon, or perhaps the late-mid-afternoon. Oh, sometimes the early-mid-late-early morning. . . . ...But never at dusk."
- Steve Martin quote on Marijuana

jm420

Veteran
to much thats why i started growin,
The advice i give my kids its dont use it same as tobacco and alcohol,theres way to much in life to enjoy sober .wait till your old enough to make an informed decicion..

Stay high of life ,not drugs of any sort
I think most responsible adults will tell any young man or women the same.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
for me,,usually after 6pm,,sometimes earlier at weekends and when on holiday,my amount has remained the same for many years which is a q a week, give or take a gram or two,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I smoke 2 joints in the morning.
I smoke 2 joints at night.
I smoke 2 joints in the afternoon.
It makes me feel alright.
I smoke 2 joints in time of peace,
And 2 in time of war.
I smoke 2 joints before I smoke 2 joints,
And then I smoke 2 more.

:D
oh yeah!! i didnt wake up this morning cos i didnt go to bed,i was watching the whites of my eyes turn red!!! lol s2

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
5-7 large joints a day, add kif when extra pain releaf needed...
I started @ 0.2 grams a day 4 years ago FWIW. I like doobs and I like to smoke.
I guess I'm high tolerance now.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
An oz a week, but im out now so its just cookies to get Me by.
I ran out last night, and seriously thought Id Be jONZEN FoSho.
Im an unemployed student ATM, so until I get a job wont be ANY smoking for Me.
I cant start growing again. there is a task force kicking ass in Central Iowa, and one of My Bros got nabbed a couple Mos. back for slanging WEED.(fucking RAT BASTERD SNITCHs)
And been way to many indoor grows getting busted.
Untill I get the HELL outta this state, Im a consumer only, and that Mexi brick shit aint even an option. Gotz My standards, and I don't support DIRTBAG GANSTERs.

Peace; 1TT

Latest posts

Latest posts