What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bump This Thread If You're High 3

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Its dawning - on my little balcony - plants stretching out - for the sun - to come - and look happy - I've been partaking of the 'Squidgy' Moroccan hash again - so feel at one with the world - it's very therapeutic to be with your plants - especially when stoned -
- <sips cawfee>

armedoldhippy

Veteran
not at the moment. earlier today, and later this evening, yup. but i can't just sit and watch the hummingbirds all day. still got shit to do. birds don't come around much in heat of midday anyway. "only mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the mid-day sun..." R. Kipling

Blue Rhino

I'm high all day long, between medicinal and recreational use. I have some nice Blue Rhino for my back - it's how I start my day, some amazing K.O Pink for my leg and foot and helping me get to sleep ( 1 bowl kills the pain, 2 bowls knocks out the brain) along with some Powdered Donuts, Khalifa Breath (not to be confused with Khalifa Kush) and Meat Breath for fun, although the Meat Breath does have some medicinal value to me as well.
I've been toking for 35+ years and only smoke 1-1.5g/day. But I also don't need to smoke much when the least potent strains I smoke are around 31-32% THC.
The K.O Pink I get for example comes in at an eye-watering 37.8% total THC and 4.15% total terpenes.

Someone once suggested I get into edibles if I want to be high all day but I figured "meh", I'm prescribed two ozs a month and I still only smoke an oz or so in the course of a month.
Besides, I like the process of opening the bag and taking a whiff. And then the smell continues to get stronger as I chop some up to roll a joint. Then rolling a joint and kicking back and relaxing as I partake in Nature's Gift. Then there's the taste and smell as you smoke. It's almost Zen-like for me.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
HAH! early Saturday (6 am), just now getting down to the nub of Mondays joint. i need to start smoking more, or rolling smaller joints. damned hoglegs! this is getting embarrassing...:rolleyes::smoke:

Tony Tokes

I'm high all day long, between medicinal and recreational use. I have some nice Blue Rhino for my back - it's how I start my day, some amazing K.O Pink for my leg and foot and helping me get to sleep ( 1 bowl kills the pain, 2 bowls knocks out the brain) along with some Powdered Donuts, Khalifa Breath (not to be confused with Khalifa Kush) and Meat Breath for fun, although the Meat Breath does have some medicinal value to me as well.
I've been toking for 35+ years and only smoke 1-1.5g/day. But I also don't need to smoke much when the least potent strains I smoke are around 31-32% THC.
The K.O Pink I get for example comes in at an eye-watering 37.8% total THC and 4.15% total terpenes.

Someone once suggested I get into edibles if I want to be high all day but I figured "meh", I'm prescribed two ozs a month and I still only smoke an oz or so in the course of a month.
Besides, I like the process of opening the bag and taking a whiff. And then the smell continues to get stronger as I chop some up to roll a joint. Then rolling a joint and kicking back and relaxing as I partake in Nature's Gift. Then there's the taste and smell as you smoke. It's almost Zen-like for me.
I have a powdered donuts cut that just came back testing at 42% total cannabinoids. I’m gonna mom her out & have some cuts 👍🏼

BudToaster

Veteran
had some incredibly frosty trim from the recently harvested AK47 ... put that with some C99 bits and pieces into a jar with some everclear and shook for a few minutes. a day later scrapped up several grams of "hash".

kind of messy to clean up the vial after vaping, but The Herbal Cube can do the due.

Piecho

Just discovered the "hashish paradox".
Hash does not have to be full melt to fully melt you.

Cheers after trying ice hash from the second grow, I shall call quality of the Wedding Cake a success : )

Latest posts

Latest posts