What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bump This Thread If You're High 3

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
:wave:

was asked to start this thread, and i figure since im high 24/7 and smoke like a mad man(almost a QP a week), figured why not, lol

spliff1.jpg
attachment.php

:bump::smoke out:

:yeahthats im high
but on another note (long pause) you smoke a fucking shit ton of pot
props, any edibles?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bump.jpg

a QP a week??? I smoke about a QO per week, a gram a day of the good shit keeps my pain and spasms @ bay, if I smoke much more then I almost feel like I'm abusing meds, I'll also build up my tolerance level if I overindulge making it that much more difficult to medicate properly.

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
:yeahthats im high
but on another note (long pause) you smoke a fucking shit ton of pot
props, any edibles?

sometimes...i find they five you a body buzz....last time i made some, i took a liter of sunflower seed oil and infused 1 lb of trim and small buds...then made 2-3 batches of cookies....

i fucked the recipe a bit because it called for butter and not oil, so the cookies were hard i did not eat them all...

a few days later i was not home, and i had about 6 cookies left on the table that i was planning on either giving away or throwing away they were rock hard....

so im not home and my mom decides to pop over with her friend to see me and my dogs(she has a key incase), and her friend sks if she could have some cookies, before my mon could answer she took on and started eating it....my mom knowing what they were and seeing how "help yourself" her friend was said sure have em all if you want.....

so on the way home she ate 5 of the 6(her walk home was like 10 min).....so she ate a lotta cookies in a real short time....and she dont smoke or consume weed,....man i never seen any one soo fucked up...it was fucking hilarious...she didnt mind she liked it....but her husband was fucking pissed and wanted to kill my mom thinking my mom forced it on her...lol

long story, but funny...and even funnier if you were there, lol

on another note....yeah i smoke alot...i dont really notice the difference in highs of different weeds as im always high, but im one of those dude where you really cant tell if they are high until you get close and get a whif...lol

if i had to say i use for any med reason...i got serious anger issues when im not high...like to the point of seeing red and nothing or no one has any value including myself....when im high and constantly high this doesnt exist...at all...im actualy one of the nicest most generous ppl i know and ppl tell me all the time...also i would say depression, anxiety, sleep issues, stress, and last but not least....boredom, lol...

....but ya i do realize i do smoke a bit too much...too much to me is when it starts to affect other aspects of your life......how it badly afects me is i hate the way the general society looks down on weed, and i dont like the way ppl look at me if im smoking in public and scared to get booked again considering im on probation, so i keep to myself and dont get out much....i would like to get out more if i knoew i wasnt gonna get harrased by the cops or snitched out for smoking a joint....so is it me or society.....

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

bump

ran into a friend w/some trippy sativa and I can't seem to come off of the high right now, I'd like to go to the store for a cup of joe and chat w/the coffee crew but I don't want to look anyone in the eyes, a sort of racy paranoia buzz.

EDIT:
If I don't come down soon I'll miss playing my daily 3#'s, I'm really glad none of this was for sale, I can't spend consecutive days like this.

Last edited:

sso

Veteran
shit, id have to bump this every day, :D

still, joe, fresh, im curious, 17g every day? all joints? (i find i smoke 3 times more with joints than gravity bongs, even 4 times as much, found that bit of a waste considering my production capabilities,i still like joints more, but i get just as high with much less, using gravity bongs) (i smoke about 3g per day, 18 years of toking, somewhat for my bipolar, but mostly because i enjoy it)

how are the lungs with that much smoke? and how long time smoking?

(im totally just curious, you happy, me happy and toke on ;))

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran

bump

ran into a friend w/some trippy sativa and I can't seem to come off of the high right now, I'd like to go to the store for a cup of joe and chat w/the coffee crew but I don't want to look anyone in the eyes, a sort of racy paranoia buzz.

i feel the same way all the time, lol....except with peeps i know and know me, lol.....:bump:

Reactions: ost

sso

Veteran
shit, id have to bump this every day, :D

still, joe, fresh, im curious, 17g every day? all joints? (i find i smoke 3 times more with joints than gravity bongs, even 4 times as much, found that bit of a waste considering my production capabilities,i still like joints more, but i get just as high with much less, using gravity bongs) (i smoke about 3g per day, 18 years of toking, somewhat for my bipolar, but mostly because i enjoy it)

you smoke for any particular reason?

and how are the lungs with that much smoke? and how long time smoking?

(im totally just curious, you happy, me happy and toke on ;))

(lets call this a "scientific query" :))

sso

Veteran
hah double post.

yeah i got anger issues too. need 6 tokes in the morning before i stop wanting to break the world in half :D

sso

Veteran
though, really, its not anger issues, its being a nice guy in a society that thinks nice guys finish last, other words, a shitty society.

so yeah, ive got shitty society issues. ;)

sso

Veteran
oh and im not shitting about "finishing last"

never had any ambition to speak of :D i just hate this ratrace stressy filthy mudpool they call society.

a society where any cream is spoiled by the floating turds.

people dying old and broken from a lifetime of slavery and getting nothing but a broken body from it.

lovely world :D

Reactions: ost

sso

Veteran
yeah, i avoid crowds too when im very stoned.

or going shopping or shit like that.

but then again, i wouldnt really like people even if i wasnt a stoner.

its amazing how much people´s reception of you changes with your appearance (not your behavior)

its a shallow world.

i dont come near most people. (why come near people who only like you if you fit into a certain box?)