What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fess up! how many of you old farts need a nap?

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Ain't none of your damn business. Sorry I get a bit grumpy in the afternoon without my nap, nosy SOB.

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Winston Churchill said it best -

"You must sleep some time between lunch and dinner, and no half-way measures. Take off your clothes and get into bed. That's what I always do. Don't think you will be doing less work because you sleep during the day. That's a foolish notion held by people who have no imagination."

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
Man,i just woke up to find the neighbor kids ball in my front yard.Im gonna keep it n put it with all the rest.Damn whipper snappers.All this excitement made me tired,im gonna take another nap.Bye....

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
I'm not quite 40 yet myself but a firm believer in naps. My sleep is very broken. Never more than 2-3 hours at a time. So naps are essential. My wife works many weekends so I use them to catch up on my sleep deprivation from the week. Friday night till Sunday is usually one big series of naps for me. Weeknights I'm usually snoozing on the couch by early evening. It's interesting to read how many of you sleep.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Someone say nap ?

Someone say nap ?

I took two naps yesteday .... and slept like a baby all night.

picture.php

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
I took two naps yesteday .... and slept like a baby all night.

picture.php
Sweet Bro..:tiphat: My B Days Today and i feel like takin even more naps.43 years old and its time to stop hangin with the younguns n get my naps in.When you sleep for 32 hours,is that considered a Nap?lol.Peace and Stay Safe,DancesWithWeed:dance013:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

whew, I laid down @ about 9pm TV blaring, dog un-walked yet etc and woke @ 2am; three hours late for my meds, two hours late for my dogs meds. nothing like a good nap.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

it's nearly noon:30 here and I'm just beat, I looked over @ my bed and lucky me! my dog Alice has my side of the bed all warmed up, see you all in 40 winks.......

geeker

this thread caught my eye, and i've got to say, there are few joys like a mid afternoon nap. sad thing is i'm not even 30 yet and on most days i could use one. good thing i work from home...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When OI use to work I would take naps on my lucnch. I lived so close I would go home eat and sleep for 45min. Lovd that job.. The 1/2 the jobs in Hight tech went bye bye. Now I never nap...

Latest posts

Latest posts