What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bump This Thread If You're NOT High!

THC123

Veteran
@ sleepy , has this been a consious decision or did you just run out of weed?

i am actually pretty glad to be sober for 36 hours, it proves to myself that MJ isn't addicitve

pulco

Looking for a new job, so playing it safe until I got a paycheck coming in. Then I look forward to posting on the other thread.

Similar situations, for months, I've only done a few hits on Fri. nite but not this weekend, finally got an interview for Monday. Time for another haircut and some new shoes. For what its worth the "Norml" website has mentioned occasional users can be clean in 7 days. So thats been my routine for a while. Hell being a grower and doing this tho. My friends haven't complained a bit, go figure. Sat thru Mon, I'll be hitting up the diuretics(?) til its time. Coffee, Cranberry Juice, etc........I drink a gallon+ of Ice tea a day anyways cause I hate coffee. Used to be a running joke when I was on the road that I never could pass up a sign that said "Clean Restroom". Wish me luck everyone. I got laid off a long time ago.

An oatmeal stout and a Bass, not sure it's high but it's a bit more comfortable than just pipe tobacco.....there isn't any good weed around here, it seems people have serious problems with being cool.

That is what happens when you do some probation, they run to the hills.....nothing like friends like that!

THC123

Veteran
bump , sober for 48 hours , harvest is just ready and stored , lot's of temptation , but i still am not gonna do it untill christmas

Man i will be sooo stoned:D

Sleepy

Veteran
@ sleepy , has this been a consious decision or did you just run out of weed?

i am actually pretty glad to be sober for 36 hours, it proves to myself that MJ isn't addicitve

totally a conscious decision...i am out of work and everywhere i apply will give me a pre-sceen...i havel ots of primo bud curing, and i am ready to harvest some more...so its not like i ran out...hehehe

i am close to landing something, and i want to make sure i am clean.

i look at my vape every day and think...mmmmm...hehehe

not yet, though.

oh well...

THC123

Veteran
hehehe shows you got character.

I myself am taking a break to clear up , have been vaping too much during the one month i spent cutting the outdoor harvest.

This has left me a bit dull. So in order to clear the fog and to return to a weekend only getting stoned regime , i am quitting now for a month or so

It can also help in the search for a job , i get up early and am more motivated.

I have given up my dream of having a cannabis related job , too much troubles and headaches:(

Not Now

Not Now

But Fri nite and Sat morn were fun. I finally got an interview for after thanksgiving so clean for a while longer. Bump

A rotating grow makes it hard, always something to clone, veg, flip, flower, harvest etc.......

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
still not wacked...even got a nice esbe strain /bud dried and cured sitting there...opening the jar and havn a sniff is good!......will have to get the cash together for this drug test i have to do every 3 months,,,,get it done...and smoke it all in a day....will be a day i enjoy :D ....then will have to go find the are you stoned thread :D...got some c99 coming soon too...not waiting around not smokn that....be buying my self a whizzinator soon and wont be back to this thread lol...but still here for now .HH. =]-~

Danknuggler

been up all night cleaning up after PM spores.Been puffing some fresh dried Chem D though so not so bad but man I am tired and delirious a little now at after 6 am.Just got done with the last of the Grape Romulan that I ran for my first time and what a real dank ass strain that is.Got a lil nug left for later cuz none really got to cure before it was gonelol.

Latest posts

Latest posts