What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bump This Thread If You're NOT High!

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
I didn't think I would ever have to visit this thread. But....my name is Miss Blunted...and I'm NOT stoned.

I'm ashamed of myself:frown:

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Bump.

Been on cannabutter and infused olive oil for a week now. Rationing sucks ass as I'm barely with it and my pain is pretty good throughout the day.

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
been in alcholics anonymous 15 years so yes i'm sober..really wanted a cold beer this summer though...i'm cosmiccowboy and i'm a non practicing alcoholic.

good on ya man well done...3 or 4 years for me(cant be bothered to do the math right now and dont matter)...im the same on a nice warm sunny day i feel like a nice cold sweet apple cider once or twice a year(drink of choice)..but rather i go for a nice cold OJ....much better indeed...

still not stoned but thinkn about it....how can you not while sitting on a weed site all day lol....no craving thou...would just be nice thats all....when i do smoke thou its gona be like the 1st time and much better than a daily smoke so something to look forward too :D .HH. =]-~

oldbob

guess I will bump again today. Sure wish I was high but another day goes by. All this water and not a drop to drink. Life sure is a drag without a :joint:.:1help:

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
I took a couple puffs earlier off of a left over bowl from last night. Not high anymore though...... time to pack up a freshie! Then I'll bump that other thread.... Teeheeeheeee!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
im phucking stoned right now wishing that there would never have be a thread to bump for not being high but some just are'nt as lucky as others

AbbieDoobie

I ran outta my private stash of Rez's Alpha Diesel and Chemhaze Diesel about 2 weeks ago. Shit, I had 12 pint jars *stuffed* with weed and my dumb ass runs out in 7 months? WTF??? Well, anyway, I'm clean and sober and will be until my current grow (of AD and CHD again) matures, sometime in late Dec or early Jan. I got 8 females outta 10 plants, so I got my hands full this time. I'm exercising and eating healthy, but I'm nervous as hell and can't relax for shit. Gonna have to take up yoga or something. Fuck, this sucks!!!

~Abbie :joint:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
bump for me too, dammit! been out of work for 9 months, a job may be on horizon, can't screw up now!:fsu:house payments are SUCH a drag...

THC123

Veteran
BUMP , i'm NOT high:fsu:

But i WILL be in 2 hours:woohoo:

Next week i will again take an mj break to clear up , so this week i have a don't smoke before 20 hrs rule so i get used to lower levels of thc , making the transition from pot to no pot easy

Latest posts

Latest posts