What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bump This Thread If You're NOT High!

Hank Hemp

Veteran
r u sure?

r u sure?

ump d bump.. Not high right now.. working in the house and my lil man helper is with me toolbelt and all so i cant get high... But you better believe when momma gets home im HIGH baybeeee... peace..

sack

You sound high are you cheating? Oh yeah not bumping sorry. Well I guess not really Sorry but sorry for y'll. :joint:

B

bongoie

Sober as a judge :yoinks: a bad example i know :abduct:
Taking a break for myself as i'm out and lost any contact's for street gear , it's like new and different to be straight , waiting on the GG to finish so i can get rightly smashed :woohoo: and celebrate
I find i need a break now and then even tho it's not my choice just now:wallbash:

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
We're in the same boat bongoie. It sucks having a room full of flowering plants only to have nothing to puff. I'm terrible at rationing smoke between harvests. lol

Another sad, sad bump....

mahuta

just packing the pipe for a post dinner mellow out and movie watch,:abduct: so thought i'd better bump now - mahuta

JWP

I wasnt high when i started reading this thread... but iam now. does that still count?

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
Piss test for a job coming up....It sucks that i'm able to bump this thread.

2.75 years left of random supervised drug tests left for me....am i gona be high again in that time ...fook yea....am i stoned?...nope ... have i been in the last few months or more nope...am i enjoying it...no....life is so boring lol....and soooo sick of pain killers...

i HATE buying weed and dont want to at all(man weed is so shit around the place...why wont more ppl find this site and learn to grow lol)

last time i got stone was for free....walking along...and found the 3 p's...a pipe..a pen and a bag of pot!!!...yea yea you want to know?...yes it was a nice bic pen :D..

my stone was killed when my mum turned up and we chatted...took me 10 minutes to say what i could have said in 2 hahahaha..

found out today from a lawyer(family court is why i cant smoke) theres a loop hole in the court order...says i have to be tested...but!...dosnt say anything about the test being positive or negative...i can be either by law lol...fuk wits!!

when next i smoke it will be planned and HIGHLY enjoyed !!!..HH. =]-~

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Im not right now.....

Puff........puff......

Ahhhhh........ thats better!

haha_simpsons.jpg

oldbob

unfortunatly, I could bump here for the last 5 mo. I going nuts bad dreams and all. Some day things will be better, I hope. I had a fifty year run going oh well sad stories, guess you heard them all

been in alcholics anonymous 15 years so yes i'm sober..really wanted a cold beer this summer though...i'm cosmiccowboy and i'm a non practicing alcoholic.

oldbob

cosmiccowboy

cosmiccowboy

:2cents::woohoo: Glad to see you sober stick with it. Your liver will thank you and so will your friends & family. No telling how many lives you made better including your own :grouphug:
fight the good fight-- oldbob