What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bump This Thread If You're NOT High!

Tony Aroma

Let's Go - Two Smokes!
Veteran
Based on the popularity of the "High Right Now" thread relative to the others in this forum, it looks like all us old farts do is get high all the time and then log in and post to that thread. Since I'm not one of those old fogies who is high ALL the time, and mostly not when I visit this site, I feel left out. So I'm here to say I'm NOT high right now and proud of it!

billy bob

not high

not high

not high, In fact dry as a bone; waiting on the harvest, only about 9 wks to go so bump it and :smoweed::yoinks:

T

Teeg420

this is a first cause im not high right now but after this post i will be lighting a fat bowl.

J

JackTheGrower

Waiting for that Job call!

clean in my middle name.. sadly is my last name.. Iam is my first name.

Bump <ouch>

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
ump d bump.. Not high right now.. working in the house and my lil man helper is with me toolbelt and all so i cant get high... But you better believe when momma gets home im HIGH baybeeee... peace..

sack

THC123

Veteran
Not high now:woohoo:

i actually enjoy being sober a lot and then getting blazed in the weekend , or once every 2 weeks , i enjoy being high more this way:yeahthats