What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Number 1 old fart tip

basscadet

You know you're getting old when the answer to the question, "How are you?" gets longer and longer and more detailed...
:joint:

1. learn to remain calm at all times.

2. one of these days, these days will be the good ol' days.

3. suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

4. life after death is an uncertainty, death after life is a certainty.

5. the government DOES love you, just not how it tells you it does.

6. men enter a relationship expecting women not to change, women enter a relationship expecting to change the man.....we're both wrong.

7.at one time, your parents thought they were just as good at lying as you think you are now.

8. people don't think about you as much as you think they do.

9. if you're ever high enough to think you can fly, please take off from the ground.

10. (i apologize for this ahead of time cosmiccowboy)...you CAN teach an old dog new tricks.

oldbob

Most definitely can teach old dogs new tricks. Most of the time they are too tired to do them. I learn something new almost everyday.

wolfeman

pepe!

pepe!

Dude, I just had to copy and paste your 10 and send to my email list...That was just fantastic!

Second only to the one about chillin with the parents and listening to Sinatra...

1. learn to remain calm at all times.

2. one of these days, these days will be the good ol' days.

3. suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

4. life after death is an uncertainty, death after life is a certainty.

5. the government DOES love you, just not how it tells you it does.

6. men enter a relationship expecting women not to change, women enter a relationship expecting to change the man.....we're both wrong.

7.at one time, your parents thought they were just as good at lying as you think you are now.

8. people don't think about you as much as you think they do.

9. if you're ever high enough to think you can fly, please take off from the ground.

10. (i apologize for this ahead of time cosmiccowboy)...you CAN teach an old dog new tricks.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Playing the guitar is harder than it looks. Growing your own stash is easier than it looks.

WeedChuck

You don't tug on Superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with Jim, da do da do...

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Never be afraid brothers, youth and speed
are no match for old age and treachery.......

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Poor old Hank

Poor old Hank

He's not bumping this thread because ....... well you know.:coffee: :off2: why did I think I was at bump if your hi thread?