What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Number 1 old fart tip

I remember not understanding my parents music. I even made fun of it often. It was the music they listened to when they were young from the nineteen thirties and fortys. Now when I listen to my forty plus year old Led Zep or Dead music I think of the times I made fun of my parents old music. How I wish I could listen to my parents music with them again, and not to have been so ignorant. Don't get me wrong I'm still very ignorant. However I just wish I had some of those times with my parents back again. I'd behave so differently. Savor every moment. Not have been in such a rush and so preoccupied.

I remember not understanding my parents music. I even made fun of it often. It was the music they listened to when they were young from the nineteen thirties and fortys. Now when I listen to my forty plus year old Led Zep or Dead music I think of the times I made fun of my parents old music. How I wish I could listen to my parents music with them again, and not to have been so ignorant. Don't get me wrong I'm still very ignorant. However I just wish I had some of those times with my parents back again. I'd behave so differently. Savor every moment. Not have been in such a rush and so preoccupied.
thats one hell of a post all4one..if i had it to do over again.

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
old-fart-2.jpg

Jbonham

When you have a heart attack and then go to a follow up appointment to tell the doctor I still hurts like hell in my heart. He replies you have acid reflux. Tell the SOB to kiss your arse and never pay the basturd :+}~

Jbonham

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Don't sweat the small stuff. Eat regularly. Get enough sleep. And wait another day before watering them again.

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
So true!

So true!

Read.
Read some more.
Read it again.
Then ask quest- oh wait, your question was already answered? AWESOME!

Too many newbies just want all served coocked and ready...

First FEED your brain, then the plants will come up nice as second nature.

J

Jabberwocky

As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two...

D

DHF

Two can keep a secret if one`s dead and buried.........No matter HOW proud you are..........NEVER show your grow.......

That`s how you GET to be an `old fart.........

Peace........DHF.......:joint:.........

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Tell Know One

Tell Know One

It is hard, I know for a fact, not to tell non grow pardners. You know show the lil'girls off to a couple of folks who you know are cool. Remember you are, depending on where you live of course, committing a crime against the state. Be safe. :2cents: :joint: