What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK MS Sufferers

Morganic

Hi all...im not sure if this information has been posted before but i came across a website called www.thc4ms.org that sells cannabis chocolates to ms sufferers. Worth a look if you know someone in pain. It was strictly for ms sufferers but has been changed recently

friendlyfriend

Veteran
Here in New York we have a talk show host by the name of MONTEL WILLIAMS and he also suffers from MS. He has brought the battle to the New York State Legislature but has barely caused a ripple. The effects of MS are atrocious and vile. All citizens of the world deserve a chance to heal themselves and not harm themselves furter by testing new medications which are unproven or ineffective and also disrupt liver function severly! By recognizing and analyzing this problem we can prepare ourselves for a battle with our oppenents. But not a conventional battle in any sense of the word because the members of my community are peaceful people like myself and we just want to be able to live life without having to depend on OPIATEs or whatever else you get prescribed.
I am proud to be a member of this forum because i know i am not the only one who feels that way and thats incredible :)

Morganic

Here here FF. Id love to blitz a warehouse with hundreds of plants and start a compassion club...there are many people out there whose lifes could be changed if it wasnt for draconian laws. The british government just approved a marijuana based spray for ms sufferers called sativex but thats no good for people with glaucoma, arthritus, chronic pain etc etc. Its a shame!!

ps. i know all about Montel, fair play to 'em;)

hyperseth

Re: UK MS Sufferers

Morganic said:
Hi all...im not sure if this information has been posted before but i came across a website called www.thc4ms.org that sells cannabis chocolates to ms sufferers. Worth a look if you know someone in pain. It was strictly for ms sufferers but has been changed recently

"thc4ms" has got to be one of the coolest sites i've ever found, morganic.

there is a lot of complete information explained in an easy-to-understand manner that they have on display at their site.

i really appreciate that they even list their recipe online.
i found it really interesting to compare the freedom flower wafer recipe to the THC4MS Recipe for Chocolate.
the cookies use a slight bit more cannabis than their chocolate does, but they use whole plant whereas i use a lipid extraction.
gram by gram though, the chocolate and the first generation cookies are using almost the same amount of hemp-flower.

(blah blah blah blah blah)

Morganic

It is a cool site Seth, by the sound of it your a bit of a cannachocaholic.:p Me too...i was thinking of doing a third run from my bubblebags which would be slightly green but would make nice butter, then combine the butter with the weed and wallaa!!

When you say they use the whole plant, is that leaves and all!! and what is a lipid extraction. Youve been doin this for a while obviously.

My mum loves the canna chocs/buns/cakes, she's always asking for weed to do a batch:p

Enjoy!!

ps.try www.thcweb.org worth a look

Morganic

NattyNattyGirl...lucky for me i dont have MS but i know ppl that do, sorry to hear about your neurological dissorder...hope you have some nice weed to get ya by. C ya