What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Photo Upload

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Uploading my photos that were taken in portrait format, they get rolled over on the side becoming landscape in the album. Short of making them square, is there an easy way to deal with this?

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
If I had to guess, I'd say you are taking the pics on a phone and the phone is flagging the orientation and then when you are uploading them it's rotating them to try and be helpful. There was another thread about this https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=315698 and it seems like the only recourse is to rotate the pictures and save them, before you upload them.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
No problem bro! I only remembered seeing the thread before so it stuck out. I'm way out in the western end of the state. Trees and old people.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I've got a buddy out there in the hill towns, Huntington. Pretty nice.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Oh that's down near Springfield I'm up near the NH/VT border. It's nice here but only if you don't mind trees and old people :)

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Yeah, In the spring you hear the geese honking. Down here, the honking is tourists coming back. 8)

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
We used to have a metric fuckton of leaf peepers, by the busloads in the fall, but that seems to have slowly died down the past 20 years.

Americangrower

Veteran
Just edit your pic in your phone..as simple as clicking pic editor, then crop just a tad off, this re-formats the pic so it uploads correctly. Otherwise when you upload the site can't tell which direction pic is supposed to be do to different formats.

We used to have a metric fuckton of leaf peepers, by the busloads in the fall, but that seems to have slowly died down the past 20 years.

We go to Shelbourne falls every fall. Beautiful area and def chill. It’s nice for everything not to be over crowded. Standing on the bridge of flowers baked and letting the breeze off of the water is very peaceful

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Just edit your pic in your phone..as simple as clicking pic editor, then crop just a tad off, this re-formats the pic so it uploads correctly. Otherwise when you upload the site can't tell which direction pic is supposed to be do to different formats.

Jackpot!! It really seemed like this was way too complicated. Thanks.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Oh that's down near Springfield I'm up near the NH/VT border. It's nice here but only if you don't mind trees and old people :)

Oh yeah. Athol, Royalston, Bernardston, up that way. Nice up there. Peaceful. We looked up there but a job brought us down here.

Latest posts

Latest posts