What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
i can get the same way with work lunches
i like fast, easy and tastes good, but sometimes you can only pick two
ham and cheese sounds like a solid go to and changing up the cheese can make it a whole nuther' sandwich
keep up the good work my man!
it was fun walking with the dog inn the canyon, even if it was only with us for a few minutes
at one point i hear the mrs talking o the dog telling it to just go around me because he wanted to go back the way he came
/actually it was a girl dog
once it passed me it went to the mrs and i continued down the trail, so now the dog is in the middle
i knew its owners had to be close by so i was kind of walking slow and quiet down the trail hoping to spot them first
/just a little game i like to play
it was a nice dog and i hope we see it again one day
i found a closed because of covid sign tore down near a park we had to pass through and took it home
i hope you are having a great day friend and you and the family are all doing well
i saw that the protest against the closures is really getting momentum up in your area and it looks like they might loosen some of the restrictions
you stay safe brother and have a great weekend!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
happy 4/20 fellows! i hope everyone is starting their day off on a great note
/all you guys! far too many to name

went for a quick walk this morning and it was nice and crisp outside, its been a wet and cold spring but everything is so green its been worth it
the mrs has a dental apt today so she is taking the day off and im already twisting up a few to enjoy later plus we broke out the 7's pipe the other day
/its like a glass blunt
this thing is rad giving hits like a joint but being easy to pick up and put down like a pipe, plus the bong is packed
/wondering, whats your favorite way to smoke?

i hope all you guys are safe and having a great day, happy 4/20!

Fiddynut

i can get the same way with work lunches
i like fast, easy and tastes good, but sometimes you can only pick two
ham and cheese sounds like a solid go to and changing up the cheese can make it a whole nuther' sandwich
keep up the good work my man!
it was fun walking with the dog inn the canyon, even if it was only with us for a few minutes
at one point i hear the mrs talking o the dog telling it to just go around me because he wanted to go back the way he came
/actually it was a girl dog
once it passed me it went to the mrs and i continued down the trail, so now the dog is in the middle
i knew its owners had to be close by so i was kind of walking slow and quiet down the trail hoping to spot them first
/just a little game i like to play
it was a nice dog and i hope we see it again one day
i found a closed because of covid sign tore down near a park we had to pass through and took it home
i hope you are having a great day friend and you and the family are all doing well
i saw that the protest against the closures is really getting momentum up in your area and it looks like they might loosen some of the restrictions
you stay safe brother and have a great weekend!

happy 4/20 fellows! i hope everyone is starting their day off on a great note
/all you guys! far too many to name

went for a quick walk this morning and it was nice and crisp outside, its been a wet and cold spring but everything is so green its been worth it
the mrs has a dental apt today so she is taking the day off and im already twisting up a few to enjoy later plus we broke out the 7's pipe the other day
/its like a glass blunt
this thing is rad giving hits like a joint but being easy to pick up and put down like a pipe, plus the bong is packed
/wondering, whats your favorite way to smoke?

i hope all you guys are safe and having a great day, happy 4/20!

Good afternoon pop_rocks.
I also change up the bread sometimes to keep it interesting, but to be honest I don't really get sick of it.
I know exactly what you mean about getting your dog fix and just a few minutes with a nice dog does that well. In the times I've been without a dog in the house I've always loved to get a little attention from someone's dog when walking or whatever. I've even gone to a dog park, when I didn't have a dog, just to get my fix. It's not always the right time to have all the responsibility of a dog but it's always nice to get some love.
That closed sign you found is going to be a great reminder some day. Good thinking to grab it.
The protests are gaining momentum all over these days. I even saw that there was one in Denver over the weekend and there were healthcare workers out in the streets blocking the protesters from driving by. Having your opinion is one thing but trying to stop others from having their right to protest dosent sound right. Again, no easy answers. But there are very few cases in some spots and it seems a shame to keep those who live in those spots out of work and isolated.
I hope your having a great 4/20 brother. I'm going for a mountain bike ride later and then going to start puffing tough. I may even eat some edibles. I think I'm going to make some of the greatest stoner food for dinner tonight aka grilled cheese sandwiches. Oh, and drink beer too. I hope you have a great day and week for that matter brother!

packerfan79

Veteran
Happy 420 Jungle mates,

Hope everyone is extra stoned today. I doubled my normal morning session. 2 bowls while the car warmed up. Probably going to pick up some papers tonight, and roll me a 2 paper spiff. I may eat a few shrooms also.

We are building covid 19 portable testing rooms at work, so it's nice to be an active participant in the effort.

Stay stoned my friends,
Packerfan79

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
happening guys! so far its been a great 4/20

i like the idea of making a two paper joint,p'fan!
its not something i do a lot but it would be a perfect way to celebrate the day
/might have to make one for our walk later tonight
thats great that your work is building testing stations and i am sure we are going to find a way through these tough times
i hope the wife and kids are doing well brother and you are all safe

happy 4/20 f'nut! hope you and your family are all doing well and you are having a great day
i thought the same thing about the sign when i took it and how one day it will be a reminder of these weird times
me and the mrs already see things and say, "oh thats pre covid"
/like when you see people in large groups and not wearing masks
they are having protests here in san diego too, but nothing like in some states
the things here is the protesters arent so much protesting not being able to work, they are mad because they cant go to their favorite beaches or public places
dude, grilled cheese sounds so good right now!
the mrs had a dental apt today so i made a noodle soup for her for lunch
i still have some broth and grilled cheeses would be so good with it, i might even add some grilled onions to mine
you have a great day too my friend and stay safe

and all the rest of you goons too, happy 4/20!
i hope you are all enjoying your day and doing your part to fill the air with some sweet smoke!

Fiddynut

Happy 420 Jungle mates,

Hope everyone is extra stoned today. I doubled my normal morning session. 2 bowls while the car warmed up. Probably going to pick up some papers tonight, and roll me a 2 paper spiff. I may eat a few shrooms also.

We are building covid 19 portable testing rooms at work, so it's nice to be an active participant in the effort.

Stay stoned my friends,
Packerfan79

Good afternoon Packerfan.

It sounds like you had a great 4/20. I hope the rest of your day was awesome as well brother!
More testing is what is going to get things back to whatever the new normal is going to be so good job helping the cause!
Keep up the good work brother!

Fiddynut

happening guys! so far its been a great 4/20

i like the idea of making a two paper joint,p'fan!
its not something i do a lot but it would be a perfect way to celebrate the day
/might have to make one for our walk later tonight
thats great that your work is building testing stations and i am sure we are going to find a way through these tough times
i hope the wife and kids are doing well brother and you are all safe

happy 4/20 f'nut! hope you and your family are all doing well and you are having a great day
i thought the same thing about the sign when i took it and how one day it will be a reminder of these weird times
me and the mrs already see things and say, "oh thats pre covid"
/like when you see people in large groups and not wearing masks
they are having protests here in san diego too, but nothing like in some states
the things here is the protesters arent so much protesting not being able to work, they are mad because they cant go to their favorite beaches or public places
dude, grilled cheese sounds so good right now!
the mrs had a dental apt today so i made a noodle soup for her for lunch
i still have some broth and grilled cheeses would be so good with it, i might even add some grilled onions to mine
you have a great day too my friend and stay safe

and all the rest of you goons too, happy 4/20!
i hope you are all enjoying your day and doing your part to fill the air with some sweet smoke!

I'm glad your 4/20 went well. Mine was good but it's so odd to not see people gathering and sharing joints and bowls with each other. I guess we might never get back to social smoking with one another like we've been doing all our lives. Time will tell. I also noticed a distinct lack of 4/20 programming on tv yesterday. Usually there is a lot of classic stoner movies and weed related shows on that vice channel. Almost like 4/20 was cancled for the general public or something.
I think that is the weather was warmer here we would see more people protesting about the beach closures too. It's been too cold to enjoy time on the water here but as it warms up we will probably see more people pissed off about it. There is going to be a big march and protest at the capital in Madison on Friday. Should be interesting to see how many show up.
The grilled cheese sandwiches were great. How did yours turn out?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
i ended up not making them
the mrs was fine after her dental apt but after we got home she kind of slowed way down
i started smoking and had a few drinks and by the time dinner rolled around she was kind of just ready for bed
so we had left over soup and i had more chicken salad sandwiches for dinner and that was about it
/until i got the munchies later
i think we will get back to something close to normal one day
man, people are such social creatures that this cant be the end of bars and shooting pool or trying to pick up on chicks and having fun with your friends
even for guys like us, its still nice to get together with friends and i know how much you like to see live music
im sure it will be like a lot of diseases and it will be f'd up for a while but one day we will find a way to get back to everyday life
i was talking to people last night about how there is a different vibe between the east coast / west coast protesters
out where you are at the people are fighting for their right to work and make a living but here, (at least the one in san diego) it came off as a bunch of babies who are having their fit because they cant walk on their favorite beach
/one guy even likened it to martial law! typical rich white privilege
i understand it sucks to not be able to get out and enjoy the things you like to do but sometimes we all have to make sacrifices for the greater good
nothing is stopping these people from walking as much as they like and getting the exercise they want
they just need to do it in their own neighborhoods
/plus you know that if they got sick they would be the ones crying the most about how the gub'mint dident do anything to protect them

sorry for the rant brother and we are having a great day here
the mrs feels a lot better and we are going for a nice walk after lunch
i found some hash i had put away a while ago and have been getting into that

Fiddynut

i ended up not making them
the mrs was fine after her dental apt but after we got home she kind of slowed way down
i started smoking and had a few drinks and by the time dinner rolled around she was kind of just ready for bed
so we had left over soup and i had more chicken salad sandwiches for dinner and that was about it
/until i got the munchies later
i think we will get back to something close to normal one day
man, people are such social creatures that this cant be the end of bars and shooting pool or trying to pick up on chicks and having fun with your friends
even for guys like us, its still nice to get together with friends and i know how much you like to see live music
im sure it will be like a lot of diseases and it will be f'd up for a while but one day we will find a way to get back to everyday life
i was talking to people last night about how there is a different vibe between the east coast / west coast protesters
out where you are at the people are fighting for their right to work and make a living but here, (at least the one in san diego) it came off as a bunch of babies who are having their fit because they cant walk on their favorite beach
/one guy even likened it to martial law! typical rich white privilege
i understand it sucks to not be able to get out and enjoy the things you like to do but sometimes we all have to make sacrifices for the greater good
nothing is stopping these people from walking as much as they like and getting the exercise they want
they just need to do it in their own neighborhoods
/plus you know that if they got sick they would be the ones crying the most about how the gub'mint dident do anything to protect them

sorry for the rant brother and we are having a great day here
the mrs feels a lot better and we are going for a nice walk after lunch
i found some hash i had put away a while ago and have been getting into that
I'm glad she was good after her dentist visit. Not sure about where you are or even if all of them here are closed but my dentist is only open for emergency dental work. All the normal checkups and cleanings are cancled untill the corona is over or under control. My bros daughter just got braces right before this happened and I'm not sure if she is getting them adjusted or that has to wait too.
I think your right that many of us will get back to a mostly normal existence. There are some who are so scared of getting something from someone that those people might not come out for a long time. I suspect that they weren't the most social types anyway and won't be missed much. But your right that we are social animals and want to gather. I won't be too afrade to share a joint with someone that I don't know well when the concerts start back up. Stoners who share with others have always had to deal with getting colds from each other. But I do suspect that a lot of people will be leary of sharing a smoke and when I pass a joint they might look at me funny and refuse to hit it. To each their own.
I get what you are saying about people who are fighting for their right to go to the beach sounding like baby's. People who just want to make a living sound less so. But even if I didn't agree with any of them I'd have to support their right to be heard. And part of me says that they are all right because taking our freedoms is serious business and there is no denying that these government orders are directly contradicting what are suppose to be our rights guaranteed by the constitution.
Finding your hash stash sounds great! I have to get off my ass and make some soon!
Have a great day brother!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
happening brother! well spring is in the air here in socal
its in the mid to high 70 and its going to get up into the 80s by the end of the week on the coast
its so nice to shed the hoodie and just wear a long sleeve shirt, i might even bust out the shorts later this week!
its weird that some palaces are still open and others are closed
the dentist was not too happy about the drop off in his apts; even if he was open like regular hours there just arent that many patients right now
i know this will pass one day and things will get back to a new normal
but in the mean time i dont think we are out of the woods just yet and have to remain cautious
i agree that everyone has a right to be heard and we are all free to live our lives
but like a lot of freedoms, we also bear a responsibility to do whats best for society as a whole
if that means not being able to walk on your favorite beach or go to your local park then thats the price we pay to live in a healthy and safe society
its one thing to protest not being able to make a living and support your family, its another to cry about not being able to walk in the park
they are starting to relax some of the restrictions here but most of the parking lots are and playgrounds are still closed
im glad i had stashed this nice ball of hash away when i did; now any trim/larf goes into the candy dish
so how do you like to smoke your hash
ive been rolling it out into flat discs and topping a small bowl of weed with it but this morning i rolled the hash into little balls and then stacked them up in the bowl
it seemed to burn better and gave a really nice first hit
you have a great day too my friend

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.

I hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy. And when I say healthy I mean mentally healthy too. The longer this goes the harder it is for some to stay positive and in a good place. Some are getting use to this as it goes on but for some it's getting harder as time passes. If anyone needs to talk please message me and we can make it happen.

@pop_rocks. Good afternoon brother. Your weather sounds great and I'm happy for you guys. Ever since those couple of really nice days a couple of weeks ago our weather has been on the cold side of average. We have had a lot of cloudy and windy days but not too much rain as to keep the trails closed so I can't complain. But spring will show its head here eventually and I'll be ready. We might even get the boat out this weekend and give it a spring tune up so its ready to go as soon as it warms up.
It's interesting that your dentist is still open and I hope he has enough business to keep his employees on the payroll. As I mentioned the dentists here are just doing emergency work, like if you lost a crown or filling they would take care of that. But the ladys who clean the teeth and take the X-rays and such are out of work since late March.
It looks like there is going to be a lot of unrest here over the stay at home order. Our governor extended the order last week untill may 26th. People are pissed and there is a big rally happening in Madison tomorrow. On top of that there are at least 5 county sheriffs who are demanding that the governor modify and shorten his order and some are saying that they won't enforce it after the original expiration date, which is tomorrow. So there is a real possibility that beginning this weekend there will be some bars and restaurants open. I'm watching with interest both how the rally goes and how many people open up the the county's that arnt enforcing the order.
I have a bunch of trim saved up I'm just too lazy to get the bags out and make the hash. I usually just make a little hash ball and squeeze it into a pancake and put it on a bowl. I've made multiple little balls and put them on a bowl and it defenatly burns better but quicker too for me.
Have a great day man!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
it hope you are having a great day fiddy
today is the nfl draft and i am kind of keeping one eye on the action
the rams dont have a pick in the first round this year (again), because of the j.ramsey trade but its still very interesting
i am sure its going to be interesting to see how this covid thing shakes out
like you said, a lot of places dont even have enough buisiness to stay open if they wanted to
so are restaurants completely closed right now? here they can do carry out/ drive through
im all for civil disobedience and hope everything goes safely
i ususally make pancakes with the hash too; like you said roll out a ball and then flatten it
but i liked the heavy hit i got off the stack
that sounds like a good plan to get the boat water ready so you guys are all set once you can get back onto the water
hope you are having a great day and are all set for a fun weekend!
take care brother!

Fiddynut

it hope you are having a great day fiddy
today is the nfl draft and i am kind of keeping one eye on the action
the rams dont have a pick in the first round this year (again), because of the j.ramsey trade but its still very interesting
i am sure its going to be interesting to see how this covid thing shakes out
like you said, a lot of places dont even have enough buisiness to stay open if they wanted to
so are restaurants completely closed right now? here they can do carry out/ drive through
im all for civil disobedience and hope everything goes safely
i ususally make pancakes with the hash too; like you said roll out a ball and then flatten it
but i liked the heavy hit i got off the stack
that sounds like a good plan to get the boat water ready so you guys are all set once you can get back onto the water
hope you are having a great day and are all set for a fun weekend!
take care brother!

I hope you had a great weekend! Did you do anything exciting?
I had a pretty good weekend. Actually I had a chill Saturday and great Sunday. On Sunday the weather was very nice and I took advantage of it. I started my morning with an epic mountain bike ride at alpine valley. Since the state trails are closed I figured I would check out alpine, which has a downhill ski hill and golf course. It's also a great music venue too but that part is separate from the resort. Anyway the trail is a grueling 8+ miles up and down the hill. It's pretty technical in spots and has a number of drops over big boulders and a lot of tight single track. It was a great ride but it showed how much my fitness has slipped in the last month without daily workouts. By the end I was dragging and running on pure adrenaline. After the ride my bro and I went and got the boat out of storage and brought it back to town so we can get it ready for the season. After we finished with that we went disc golfing. They put the baskets back up on Friday. By the time we got done playing disc we were getting hungry so I sliced up a pork butt, marinaded it in an onion, garlic and pepper paste and stacked it up on the rotisserie on the Webber. We had Al Pastor pork bowls for dinner with some seasoned rice and beans and that really hit the spot.
I haven't had time to check out the NFL draft yet but I've heard there is some rumbling in Green Bay. It looks like Aaron Rogers is getting the Brett Favre treatment. And by the Brett Favre treatment I mean that they have drafted the teams future quarterback and not gotten him (Aaron) any wide receiver help. I sure hope this dosent get as depressing as when they ran Brett out of town or this may put me off of football for ever. I really don't think I can suffer through hearing all the he said she said and crying from the team and players. Hopefully it won't come to that!
Restaurants can do carry out and delivery here. Many are trying it but it's hard for the ones who had a sit down type menu to translate that to carry out. I'm sure it's helping keep the doors open at some of them.
I hope your week is off to a great start brother!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
it sounds like you had a great weekend my man!
that sounds like a rad place to go for a ride
sometimes the downhills take as much out of you as the climbs
you arent peddling but you have to modulate your speed and keep the bike on track and navigate
so where is the boat now? thats great that you guys got her ready and hopefully you can get her on the water soon
me and the mrs have been going on these really long walks early in the morning
its been really nice here this past week but its too hot to walk in the middle of the day
there were a lot of people out sunday and everyone kept their social distance
so they opened some of the beaches here in socal and it looked like a lot of people were all bunching up; this is the kind of shit thats going to make them close the beaches again
how did the protests in your area go?
not a fan of the packers 1st round pick either
isnt rodgers locked into a new deal thats going ot keep him around for the next few years
its good to have a quality backup but to go all in with your #1 pick was kind of way too early
hope your week is off to a great start brother!

Fiddynut

it sounds like you had a great weekend my man!
that sounds like a rad place to go for a ride
sometimes the downhills take as much out of you as the climbs
you arent peddling but you have to modulate your speed and keep the bike on track and navigate
so where is the boat now? thats great that you guys got her ready and hopefully you can get her on the water soon
me and the mrs have been going on these really long walks early in the morning
its been really nice here this past week but its too hot to walk in the middle of the day
there were a lot of people out sunday and everyone kept their social distance
so they opened some of the beaches here in socal and it looked like a lot of people were all bunching up; this is the kind of shit thats going to make them close the beaches again
how did the protests in your area go?
not a fan of the packers 1st round pick either
isnt rodgers locked into a new deal thats going ot keep him around for the next few years
its good to have a quality backup but to go all in with your #1 pick was kind of way too early
hope your week is off to a great start brother!

It was nice to have some good weather last weekend. I love that feeling of being productive and getting my fun in too.
That ride really wiped me out but it felt great. I got a bike trainer for my road/bike path bike and have it set up in my basement. I think I'll be able to get a good workout in the mornings without having to deal with weather. Actually it seems easer to pedal herder than when I'm riding on the street and I'm getting a better workout. Hope to have my cardio and legs back soon!
We keep the boat at my bros house. He lives just a couple miles away and has more space for storage. We still have a couple things to do with it but we should have it ready by the time we get good enough weather to get out on the water.
Morning walks sound like fun. I love getting out early before it gets hot in the summer. So does Eggo :) I've been seeing a lot of people out at parks and walking in the neighborhood too. I think that people are maybe getting out for exercise more than they did before everything was closed. Less distractions and other options I suppose. Maybe these strange times are going to have a lasting effect by getting people who wouldn't normally to get more exercise.
I'm glad your beaches are opening and I hope people do whatever they need to keep them open. The uv light from the sun seems to kill the virus pretty quickly and its starting to look like people are much safer outside than all stuck inside. I'm hearing that a lot of municipalities up here are already making the decision to keep public swimming pools closed all summer. Not sure how much sense that makes.
The big protest in Madison on Friday was peaceful and no arrests were reported. Maybe they even did some good because on Monday the almighty governor relaxed the restrictions here a little and said that any business could operate if they could deliver or do curb side pickup. One thing that was disappointing about the protests was how political it has gotten. The point of the rally was to stand up for freedom and I don't think the party you associate with should have anything to do with that. Just the way it is I suppose.
Rogers haven't been that great the last couple of years and it's a football contract so he could be gone or even traded if they want. It seems like if you want to win these days in the NFL you need a good running back and a mobile quarterback. That may be especially true when you play on the frozen tundra. Maybe that's the plan and maybe not.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
im hoping there will be a silver lining to this whole covid thing and you are right that maybe it will encourage more people to get up and move around more
/one of the changes to my own behavior is i am a lot better with washing my hands
i agree that being out in open spaces with plenty of fresh air and sunshine reduce the vectors for contagion but its also important to still keep moving and distance from others
that seems to be the main point they are trying to make right now about reopening the city; they dont want people bunching up like they used to
im in total agreement with you about how politics have no place in this whole thing
all it does is waste time and distract from the real issues
i think rogers is still one of the elite qbs in the game and could play at a high level for years to come
one of the biggest complaints ive heard about the way the pack' drafted is how he needs more weapons around him if they want to compete
so my friend came through with the beans i was after and i think i have a pretty good line up for this year on the porch
im running with gelato from seeds man,the cherry rider p'man gifted me and a haze strain a friend of mine is working on
im also going to see about throwing a couple autos into the mix, but i will have to see what i have first
/it would be nice to pull a quick mid summer harvest while the regular plants do their thing
hope your week is going great my man and you continue to enjoy good health and happiness my brother
be sure to give eggo a big belly rub from me

Fiddynut

im hoping there will be a silver lining to this whole covid thing and you are right that maybe it will encourage more people to get up and move around more
/one of the changes to my own behavior is i am a lot better with washing my hands
i agree that being out in open spaces with plenty of fresh air and sunshine reduce the vectors for contagion but its also important to still keep moving and distance from others
that seems to be the main point they are trying to make right now about reopening the city; they dont want people bunching up like they used to
im in total agreement with you about how politics have no place in this whole thing
all it does is waste time and distract from the real issues
i think rogers is still one of the elite qbs in the game and could play at a high level for years to come
one of the biggest complaints ive heard about the way the pack' drafted is how he needs more weapons around him if they want to compete
so my friend came through with the beans i was after and i think i have a pretty good line up for this year on the porch
im running with gelato from seeds man,the cherry rider p'man gifted me and a haze strain a friend of mine is working on
im also going to see about throwing a couple autos into the mix, but i will have to see what i have first
/it would be nice to pull a quick mid summer harvest while the regular plants do their thing
hope your week is going great my man and you continue to enjoy good health and happiness my brother
be sure to give eggo a big belly rub from me
I hope that some good comes of this and if it gets people back to "playing" outside than that's great. Your right that this has made people much more aware of good hygiene practices and I hope that is a lasting effect as well. My hand washing behavior is better now too and that should help us get less of the normal cold and flu if we keep it up.
Your right about how politics waists our time and distracts us from getting anything meaningful done. I think that the distraction is part of the plan and keeps the masses from finding things in common. They seem to know how to keep us pretty equally divided so we just keep fighting. Probably the way it's always been.
There are a lot of rumors around here that Rogers is going to be traded. I think he is still good but not great anymore. But I think the real problem is that he dosent fit into the new system of mobile qb's and quick plays. He seems to take forever in the pocket and no offense line can hold up that long these days without getting holding calls all the time. The game has changed.
It looks like you've got a great line up of genetics to run this year. When do you think you will start popping seeds? I look forward to the show brother.

packerfan79

Veteran
Hey Jungle mates,

Hope everyone is getting along well. I have a stupid cold, so got a week off from work. Kinda feel like a leper. Got the all clear from the doc yesterday. Still kinda got that foggy head thing you get with the cold, but definitely on the mend.

It's getting hot here. Took over the homeschooling for the day. The wife is out stocking up on meat for us and her mom. After the Tyson chicken statement about the food supply, good to have a freezer full of meat. I am going to smoke a pork shoulder later this week. Should be able to eat on it for a few days.

My daughter's birthday was Sunday, pretty sad, no party, but she's really making me proud how mature she is about it. We. can't even get her the gift she wants because they are unavailable right now. I guess Nintendo isn't an essential product.

@ pop rocks, sounds like you should have a nice crop with those beans. I just got 7 packs from my 420 purchase. Of course I just popped a few old seeds so I won't be popping any of the new stuff for 6 weeks or so. Are those beans destined to go outside?

I really hate that the virus is being used as a club to wield against a political enemy. I miss the days when Americans pulled together in a crisis. Its definitely divide and conquer.

I was really surprised with the packs first pick. I guess they want a young qb for Rodgers to mentor. I think it's somewhat premature. There are plenty of positions that could use new blood. Hopefully it works out for the best.

Stay safe and healthy my friends

Packerfan79

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
happening fellas'
hope everyone is having a great week and looking ahead to a nice weekend

i know what you mean p'man; its been super hot this past week or so
we are getting a nice afternoon breeze now and its been cloudy most of the day but its still hot when you get east of the 15
/deserts are still having heat warnings
dude, that sucks about your girls birthday and im glad she is taking it in stride
this whole covid thing can be especially tough on kids and you have every reason to be proud of her!
/be sure she knows how proud you are and how much fun you guys will ahve once she gets her nintendo
a nice pork shoulder sounds awesome
yes, im going to put these plants outside on my friends porch
i will take cuts once they sex

you both make a great point about how politics today is all about dividing the nation and i hope more people are seeing through the b.s.
both sides are dirty and its not going to change until americans demand better
seeds are a poppin my man! i have them in water now and the tap roots are just starting to emerge so they will be in cubes tonight
hey, keep us posted if you continue to hear rumors about a.rog; so far im not hearing anything, but you are much closer to the source
do you have any plans for the weekend yet?
we have been taking long walks during the day and have been sneaking into the canyons around the neighborhood
it was rad the other day, we saw a nice healthy coyote on the trail
whatever you do i hope you have fun brother

hope everyone is having a great week and ready for the weekend!

packerfan79

Veteran
happening fellas'
hope everyone is having a great week and looking ahead to a nice weekend

i know what you mean p'man; its been super hot this past week or so
we are getting a nice afternoon breeze now and its been cloudy most of the day but its still hot when you get east of the 15
/deserts are still having heat warnings
dude, that sucks about your girls birthday and im glad she is taking it in stride
this whole covid thing can be especially tough on kids and you have every reason to be proud of her!
/be sure she knows how proud you are and how much fun you guys will ahve once she gets her nintendo
a nice pork shoulder sounds awesome
yes, im going to put these plants outside on my friends porch
i will take cuts once they sex

you both make a great point about how politics today is all about dividing the nation and i hope more people are seeing through the b.s.
both sides are dirty and its not going to change until americans demand better
seeds are a poppin my man! i have them in water now and the tap roots are just starting to emerge so they will be in cubes tonight
hey, keep us posted if you continue to hear rumors about a.rog; so far im not hearing anything, but you are much closer to the source
do you have any plans for the weekend yet?
we have been taking long walks during the day and have been sneaking into the canyons around the neighborhood
it was rad the other day, we saw a nice healthy coyote on the trail
whatever you do i hope you have fun brother

hope everyone is having a great week and ready for the weekend!

Hey Pop Rocks,

I try to have some big kid sitdowns with my daughter, she's very mature for 9. She's also very observant. She was asking some wierd questions about covid back before the shutdown. I asked her where it came from, she said the news. I responded by telling her the news is more about making money by keeping everyone watching constantly. She ask me you mean like mind control. Mind blown, but also saddened that she's growing up in a screwed up would.

Do you start seeds in rockwood?

Could you explain your process? Like feeding and watering, dome etc...

I usually start seeds in happy frog soil, but the fox farm soils are not the same as they used to be. They don't hold water as well, I have to water them a couple times before I get it to the right moisture I like for seeds, even then it doesn't seem like it's moist enough.

Thanks brother.

Packerfan79

Latest posts

Latest posts