What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chess Stoners Unite!

shithawk420

Veteran
Ok.ill check it out and register.im kinda busy with something.if you wanna play in a bit we can try.im on my phone and it's really slow so maybe we might wanna plan ahead

shithawk420

Veteran
Aww man.it says it's gonna take 2 hours to download! I'm doing it now.i guess I'll let you know when it's done.i really hope it's the right one! Lol

shithawk420

Veteran
Ok.so I think I found you.I'm hawk8000.so whenever you wanna play just let me know! If I lose it's cause of the beer and smoke! Lol

shithawk420

Veteran
Dammit! I was whooping the computer and I wasn't paying attention and I stalemated it! I only needed one more move and It would of been checkmate! Dammit! I like the app but I'm not used to a 2d board.otherwise not bad

shithawk420

Veteran
Did you get my message Artic? I hope there's not another vegbullet! Lol hopefully I'm ready when you are! Wanna make sure that's you first lol

JKD

Veteran
Chess.com lets you choose how long each player has for their turn so if you’re in different time zones you can set that to a day or even a week so you don’t have to be online at the same time. The other player will see when it’s their turn on their home page.

shithawk420

Veteran
Oh yeah.cool.thanks JKD and sorry I've had a couple things I had to take care of.i guess I'll be on the site looking for a match.i prefer real boards I gotta say

Latest posts

Latest posts