What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LED grow with auto flowers?

Anyone have any experience with auto flowers being grown with LED?

Just wondering how they pan out since short veg time, any input would be greatly appreciated :)

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they grow just fine

what's your question on short veg time???

advice. grow them

they grow just fine

what's your question on short veg time???

advice. grow them

Lol well I have a flower spectrum LED light. So more red, just wondering if gonna effect the veg growth. I've grown autos once wasn't impressed but did a lot of things wrong with it. Gonna give another shot.

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no effect.. was just talking on this.. I use , not that it's a flower panel, but 4,000k in veg as opposed to 5000k and higher.. I liked the plants better with more red... second flower panels make very good veg panels... just try it and you'll see

what were you not impressed with? height, aroma, size, finish time.... ?

no effect.. was just talking on this.. I use , not that it's a flower panel, but 4,000k in veg as opposed to 5000k and higher.. I liked the plants better with more red... second flower panes make very good veg panels... just try it and you'll see

what were you not impressed with? height, aroma, size, finish time.... ?

I got horrible yield, height, density, smell. I also ran them 12/12 , which I heard wasn't suggested. And also trimmed them to much I think stressed them out to much.

Any suggested strain? And should I tun reg or fem?

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes, never trim a auto... bad mistake and I guess you learned, dont trim anything

yeah, you want to run them around 20/4 as they flower regardless of light timing, so all you were doing was stunting them.. if you want do 18/6, anything more then 12/12

height, not sure on genes..

density, not sure on genes or lighting

well female / regular is up to you really..

I suggest for a cheap price, green path's autos, should be on seedbay soon. $16 for 16 seeds, can't beat that. Or take a spin of the wheel and pick something that sounds good to you!

yes, never trim a auto... bad mistake and I guess you learned, dont trim anything

yeah, you want to run them around 20/4 as they flower regardless of light timing, so all you were doing was stunting them.. if you want do 18/6, anything more then 12/12

height, not sure on genes..

density, not sure on genes or lighting

well female / regular is up to you really..

I suggest for a cheap price, green path's autos, should be on seedbay soon. $16 for 16 seeds, can't beat that. Or take a spin of the wheel and pick something that sounds good to you!

Ya I learned haha I love the idea of autos and gonna give them second shot haha.

Can I ask why cheap seeds? Is there a theory behind that? Lol