What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Namibian landrace

CheGuerillo

I am wondering about if its disrepectful to ask people at small lodges (like tented camp gecko) to help me out...

Or should I ask better only black people?:)

I was only in northern africa until now. In marocco I was with a local friend so no problems. In egypt I had a guy who drove me everwhere and helped me with translation at special local shops where english isnt spoken. He made money with me and sometimes he invited me to trink tee and smoke shisha

His brother helped me out and told there are to qualities..one for tourist and a good one. So he brought some for us. He told me it is grown at the white sea. As I understand it right it was near the nile goes into the mediteranian sea but not sure about that.

Next time I was there alone in a district where only hotels are. I asked a young taxi driver. He was talking a lot but he brought me crap. This hash didnt made anything to me xD.

Sorry for offtopic...Little experience I made until now in africa

W

Water-

I am wondering about if its disrepectful to ask people at small lodges (like tented camp gecko) to help me out...

Or should I ask better only black people?:)

I was only in northern africa until now. In marocco I was with a local friend so no problems. In egypt I had a guy who drove me everwhere and helped me with translation at special local shops where english isnt spoken. He made money with me and sometimes he invited me to trink tee and smoke shisha

His brother helped me out and told there are to qualities..one for tourist and a good one. So he brought some for us. He told me it is grown at the white sea. As I understand it right it was near the nile goes into the mediteranian sea but not sure about that.

Next time I was there alone in a district where only hotels are. I asked a young taxi driver. He was talking a lot but he brought me crap. This hash didnt made anything to me xD.

Sorry for offtopic...Little experience I made until now in africa

Sounds like you have a great trip planned!
Namibia is very unique, you will love it!
--
Its best to ask a cool, nice guide, if you have one.

Skin colour does not matter so much.

The guys selling homemade arts and craft stuff like paintings or sculptures at the markets are good people to ask, with no worries

Last edited:

Koondense

Veteran
Please be careful even if it seems a canna friendly place. You never know who can spy on you and maybe report you to the cops.
My contact was made via the internet and is 100% reliable, I never traveled to africa in my life and probably never will.

Have a safe journey!

Cheers

CheGuerillo

Thx Water.

Yeah so many people told me...I am looking forward to see it with my own eyes:)

No we dont have a guide. I just rent a car and some places to sleep...

One stay is called Tented Camp Gecko...its in the dessert...I think the sky with stars there at night must be great:)

I will try to post some pictures

Oh yes thats a great idea with the craft workers:)

CheGuerillo

Thx Koondense I will stay safe.

I am normally very discret when asking people for smoke:)

If I will find nothing I will try to make contact like you did. Thanks to the Internet its easier to connect with people from countries far away:)

W

Water-

Thx Koondense I will stay safe.

I am normally very discret when asking people for smoke:)

If I will find nothing I will try to make contact like you did. Thanks to the Internet its easier to connect with people from countries far away:)

you will definetly find herb, no worries.

self drive is the way to go.

enjoy

Latest posts

Latest posts