What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bugmans grow

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
sour diesel indian x agent orange, I have put some out side, but they r small and will start budding as soon as I put them out. here in the south if u put big plants out in the last week or so of june or first of july they will do real good. sun light starts droping down in early july normale cycle. but most of the clone r too small + don't want toomany out side anyway

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
its hot here lol. I probly just veg an clone them RG ,because I will stop buding in about a week or two, an clean the room then start up buding in September, its too hot in june, july ,,augest, to bud, and just constrate on ,keeping the veg alive lol.ill post pic as I go along

STUNKY

I bud year round . I have been throwing out allotta rooted clones to, giving away and making some patches, I like to always have some clones going. For instance my best tasting mum just got some kinda weird fungal root infection died in 3 days after noticing something was up. But I still got some cuts of her so all is good. I think what happened was I used a different material to put over the net pot as a light block to resivior and I believe it had something on it and wasn't letting her breath.. Another one bites the dust. But I've learned to always be cloning and just throw them out if not need for this precise reason. I will probley shut down after this harvest myself, changing location and hopefully getting some more room, some new genetics hopefully to:dance013:..

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
I sprayed 4 clones with Gibberellic Acid ,about 12 weeks ago to see if I could revert and make some female pollen:tumbleweed:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
the top one is the only one that made female flowers? they r about 9 weeks in,only a few flowers , I did not get to collect any pollen, but I did pollnate 1 plant I think ? it wasent my best choice of plant to polly , but it was the only one ready for pollen.:huggg:

View Image[/URL]

the way the males I saw look above I wouldn't breed with, far too small of clusters and really really enormous node space; though I liked the sugar on the nuts (trichs on a stud is more uncommon) you have to try to find a well rounded specimen.. theres some unique male traits that translate into female offspring; like tight clusters of balls reminiscent of grapes opposed to lanky far spaced nuts will usually translate into thick dense flowers, and what ive seen as far as rank smell goes the loudest scent (regardless of what flavors) is translated to the offspring while the mom's flavor is dominant though smelling of it the amount that the male reeked of its scent.

While searching through males of 2 different varieties only 3 (2 from one 1 from the other) expressed trichomes, while a mystery stud that was lanky and near black early in flower (decently dense nut clusters despite slight stretch) was absolutely covered in sugar, it was unreal.. have the pollen and some seed from Querkle and Blueberry mom but haven't worked with it yet due to lack of lineage knowledge - it was called Flaming Violet and i know nothing else. Best looking beans though so I'm thinking maybe

So in short, hopefully you still have the male im quoting in post and the sugary one (out of the post above) if you dont have anymore beans to sift through.. structure of the plant and flower is most important imo followed by volume of smell and trichs!

STUNKY

I have been away a couple days.. sounds like those newly popped seeds r giving u a time...Maybe these will be the keepers!!!!!Nice looking seeds ya go there...

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
I took all buds down. cleaning up bud room , its too hot to bud now ill start back up in september

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
golden kush chocolate chunk ku1 kush
The Golden kush is [Bug Man] skunk#1 x Hindu kush
the chocolate chunk is [cannacopia] deep chunk x chocolate trip
ku1 is a kush from bag seed?

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
I started some more seeds they r CG x CC, CG x CH, CG x KU1,
CG=CHOCOLATE CHUNK X GOLDEN KUSH, CC=CHOCOLATE CHUNK
CH=CHURCH
KU1=KUSH

STUNKY

So how do they taste??Which one do u like the most??? They look like they might be kinda hard to trim.. well not hard just time consuming ,but good thing comes to those who wait .. right..

Hey bugman :tiphat:
Thought I'd drop in and say hi
Looks like you're pretty busy in there...some great little projects

Lookin' good man.

P.