What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bench - Pressed For Space grow

W

Womble

yo bench! can really get to grips with whats poppin' off in there now,gotta say i'm impressed to say the least...lovely Sour structure on your D,and that GDP is something i would definitely have in my space...effortless beauty bro keep that shit up :bigeye:

B

bench warmer

Really encouraging, coming from you Bro. :respect:

I'm trying to figure out how to flush the girls as chop time is quickly approaching. Got them in 10 gallons of coco and supported by a net, so moving them is no small effort.

They were fed Earth Juice for most of their life but I gave them 3 weekly (light) doses of H&G Shooting Powder & figure flushing would be necessary.

I'm open to suggestions on how this could be done without moving & snapping the floppy colas off.

Meanwhile, here's some more pics: The next batch going into the flower chamber are 2 Grom BX1's, Venus, 3 Way Dawg and Tropical Tooth.

Thanks for looking in. :)

picture.php

B

bench warmer

Four of Karma Genetics' Biker Kush V2.0 & two Ghostrider OG V2.0

picture.php

B

bench warmer

So, I figured out a primitive way to flush my 10 gallon containers of coco without moving them out of the tent or removing the netting.

By lifting the containers and their clear plastic saucer one at a time & placing them on a small plastic step-stool I was able to pour the water through the coco, let it drain over the edge of the saucer & into a dish bin I placed next to the raised container

I placed a mag drive pump with short hose attached into the dish bin which rested on the floor.

As the dish bin became full of water from the plants saucer I turned on the pump which emptied the dish bin of water into a 5 gallon bucket.

Rinse & repeat until flushed. :tiphat:

picture.php

B

bench warmer

Heehee. As they say, you can take the boy outta the ghetto,... :D

GDP nearing harvest.
picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that 3-way dawg is looking mad good too bench....you got yourself a super dank run going!!!
Congrats on the flowers, bro.

dank.Frank

B

bench warmer

Thanks Frank! :) These genetics are almost intimidatingly awesome. Glad I've got a steady supply of helpful peeps around to draw knowledge from. :tiphat:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lovin' it, Bench! Taste testing all your new varieties will keep you busy through the Winter months. :)

B

bench warmer

Your magical beans are doing my garden proud Melty. :respect:

There will def be a inner glow through the next few months. :D

I can't manage to get to the back of the tent for pics but there's still a small Lucifer OG f2 ripening. Her clones are doing better than the mom as they didn't have to endure their roots in coco containing high salt levels. Glad I still have 10 of those beans left.

B

bench warmer

Homage to SOTF420.

Be well and be in touch bro!

Tropical Tooth (Hawaiian Snow x Sweet Tooth #4).

Wonderful fruity scent and pretty colors.. Wish I could tweak my camera to capture their true beauty...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

bench warmer

Fiddling with camera settings & still not having much success with them. :nono:

More Tropical Tooth
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

bench warmer

Today I gathered a bunch of organic ingredients and mixed them up into a reasonable facsimile to NSPB's Full Life mix.
I doubt this will be as well balanced as dank.frank's formula but I am certain it will be better than what I've worked with up until now.

Using Frank's and Phillthy's recipe as the basis, I mixed:
half a bale of Pro-Mix HP (containing mycorrhizae)
half a bag worm castings
1 bag of ocean forest soil
1 cup blood meal
1 cup bone meal
1 cup dolomite lime
GH mineral magic
pyrophillitic clay
leonardite
glacial rock dust
paramagnetic soil
greensand
alfalfa meal
rock phosphate
epsom salts
diotomaceous earth

I'll soon be transplanting a bunch of clones and mature plants into this medium & eventually introduce seed plants once they're ready.

For shits and giggles, I hope to introduce an aeroponic system into one of my tents soon.
Baby steps.:blowbubbles:

W

Womble

getting frosty up in here bench, the 3-way looks dangerous!! great pics you're getting of them, i know it's hard to be bothered sometimes when they're all jammed in a tight space but it's worth it bro....you're smashing it to pieces and for that i love you :bigeye:

B

bench warmer

Cheers bro! It would be nice to get some full plant shots but the space remains prohibitive.. Also, I can be a bit clumsy & would not be pleased if I were to knock off a bunch of the trichomes for the photo shoot.

Here's a couple pics of 2 of Karma's Ghostrider OG V2.0 and a Biker Kush V2.0... slowly revegging. I'm really excited to clone these girls up big.

Karma's currently entering his gear in the Cannabis Cup.
Thought some of you would like to know my entry,s for this years High Times Cannabis Cup.

Indica : Ghostrider

Hybrid: Biker le blanc

Sativa: mahayana

Concentrate: Biker Kush Wax.

Wishing him the very best. :woohoo:

Ghostrider OG
picture.php

picture.php

Biker Kush
picture.php

B

bench warmer