What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whats going on with this girl?

Big Dad

Hey everybody, things were going pretty good with my girls, but about 3wks into flower, this purple power is sick. I've been using Tiger Bloom as recommended, and my Ph is 6.6/6.7 range. Any help would be great.
Big Dad

Attachments

• DSC07640.JPG
    DSC07640.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 5

305guy

What kind of Soil?
How Often are you watering?
How long have they been outside?
How many hours of direct sunlight?
Average high and low temps?
only tiger bloom? no other additives or anything?
What size container are they potted in?

:)

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
THE CLAW!!!!

too much nitrogen, might be your pH is too high, check that first, if its not pH, just stop feeding N, water with plain water, if you're hydro only top off with water for a few weeks. or empty out the res and mix up nutes with no N in em. your choice. but that claw is over nitrification.

i see you're outside at least it looks like you're outside. i doubt you can flush the whole forest, try feeding with only bloom ferts from now on till you see new growth coming in. might be theres no more P and K in the location your plant is and as a result all the N that's available is showing as it runs out of P and K.

dirt farmer

I am quessing over watering along with some other problems.

The plant behind is also has the over water claw leaf.

How good does your soil drain? Is the soil packed?

Latest posts

Latest posts