What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Suburban Jungle. Timewarpxlowryder, Guerilla gold, Manitoba meds,and many others.

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hello and welcome to my 09 outdoor adventure. This year is going to be a special year, I am going to give it my best. Lots of good strains going out, mostly clones, and about 60 seed plants.
Strains..
Guerilla gold#2
Manitoba medicine
Timewarpf5xlowryder
Romulan dieselxlowryder
Rhinolow x lowyder
Timewarpf5x Blueberry jam.
Breederbrads smoke a lot seed co mix pack, some gems in there i know it.
I am very excited to test out some of my new hybrids, all of these strains are pretty early which is a big part of my strategy for success. I am expanding to new terrain such as swamps, and cornfields. I have a number of plots that have been serving me well and in the fall I prepaired a nice 100 patch or so. I grow mostly organic manure lime, bat guano, sulphate of potash, and fox farms american pride, wich has some synthetic, its amazing.
I have mothers and clones of Timelow #1 gurilla gold, and manitoba medicine. All other seed plants where just started. It is going to be an exciting year. Cheers and good luck to everyone.
A pic of my Timelow pheno in the forefront, I love the gigantic calyxes on this girl.

Attachments

• pinders 613.jpg
    pinders 613.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 12

greenclaws

hey johnyhash.I just won myself some timelow seeds over on seedbay as i fancied something a little different this year to go with my usual Mexican sativa's.Also doing some jamaican pearl for the first time this year.
Cant wait to compare results on the timelow.Has the potential to be a real good strain for me so im onboard for this one.
Lets hope for a good 09!

greenclaws

Lmao sry bout that dude.Just thought would have a look at the old seedbay.Never been on there before and thought,"mmh they look nice, i'll put a bid in and see"
Posted the order this morning so hopefully be here soon.Looking forward to seeing what results i get.I will make the best of them for you john!
Lol

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey Greenclaws congrats on the timelow auction, people have been bidding a lot on that strain. I hope you have some sort of thread to document the grow, it would be great to see. John cutter only a couple packs left. I recommend unleashdagreen.net for some good early outdoor genetics.

Heres a another pheno of timelow, and a picture of the timewarpf5 cut used in the cross from last years outdoor.

Attachments

• pinders 718.jpg
    pinders 718.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 11
  • all organic baby 181.jpg
    all organic baby 181.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 14

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey anti matter they are not auto, every low hybrid I have made the lowryder shaved 4 weeks off finnishing. The timelow should come in early augest.

Some shots of the gang, and some cuts i took a few days ago... building up the army... a few of my indoor strains hanging around too, Mikado, Romulan diesel, L.a Confidential and blueberry jam. Forgot to mention I have one texada timewarp f5 from seed, hope its female as I killed my timewarp bonsai mother, otherwise I would be running a lot of that cut, so many special qualities in that pheno, pumped as hell for timelow shes very pretty.

Attachments

• bbrazzy 142.jpg
    bbrazzy 142.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 12
  • bbrazzy 138.jpg
    bbrazzy 138.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 8

antimatter

Veteran
Hey anti matter they are not auto, every low hybrid I have made the lowryder shaved 4 weeks off finnishing. The timelow should come in early augest.

Some shots of the gang, and some cuts i took a few days ago... building up the army... a few of my indoor strains hanging around too, Mikado, Romulan diesel, L.a Confidential and blueberry jam. Forgot to mention I have one texada timewarp f5 from seed, hope its female as I killed my timewarp bonsai mother, otherwise I would be running a lot of that cut, so many special qualities in that pheno, pumped as hell for timelow shes very pretty.

That is fantastic, im definitely gonna make some feminized f1 crosses with lowryder for next year then, 4 weeks is huge. What kind of yield are you getting off those, Im running autos this year but yield isn't to great.

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey antimatter your question about yield I cant answer, way too many variables, depending on the vegetative period and size yield should be good the timewarp used in the cross is probally the most productive plant for outdoor i have come across.

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey dontstepongrass glad to see ya around. Goodluck with your timelows.

Hey m8 thanks for the luck, we all need a little luck with almost the whole world in prohibition, what a nightmare for humanity.

Thirty new seed sprouts mostly texada x blueberryjam, and romd low and rhinolowxlow.
Rhinolow from last season, the cut used in rhinolowxlow

Attachments

• all organic baby 112.jpg
    all organic baby 112.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 10

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey Brad great to have you aboard for this 09 trip, I will make sure to document your smoke a lot seed co mix for everyone. Are you working on anything new for smoke a lot seed co? Great name for a seed bizz.

Hey Antimatter thanks dude, rhinolow came out pretty awsome last season, everyone really enjoyed it, sweet hashy flavor, very syrupy... The main basis of my selections is always flavor, as in most cases plants that produce a lot of terpenes, usually produce a lot of thc although this is not always the case.
Some pictures of my strain called the primo Patchworks timewarp x dr atomic blueberrynorthernlights... aka the primo, very simmilar to what i will be running this season timewarpf5x bbjam.
http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=532039&ppuser=10050 prhttp://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=532040&ppuser=10050 http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=46http:

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey Antimatter I agree with you, its not just about getting high, but also enjoying the flavors, and aromas.

Heres a pic of a rhinolowxlow seedling that managed to grow without even being planted. i have a number of these seeds and dropped some in the tray, bye accident.

Timelow#2 I have a mother of this pheno aswell.

Attachments

• bbrazzy 148.jpg
    bbrazzy 148.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 8
  • pinders 616.jpg
    pinders 616.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 11

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Brainwarp is a nice cross but its only half timewarp. Deffinitly some nice plants to be found but they are not as early, as lets say patchworks timewarp or next generations, wich have been crossed back five times to the clone. Unfortunatly I have not grown the clone, but its ok some great plants to be found, in seed. I dont really care if its the clone or not just how good it is.