What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lapides' Lights

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
Hey folks, this is my Grow Diary. Welcome to it. It's my goal to provide you with some fabulous flower pictures and share the insight I've gained over the 13+ years that I've been growing this fine plant. I also hope to learn some things from you guys too because there is still plenty for me to learn. I'm on a quest for perfection in cannabis.

A couple months ago, I happened upon a very sweet spot in the city and so my vision began. You can read a little about it here -> http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=114702

For flowering, I have two 10' x 15' x 8' sealed rooms. CO2 is supplied via 50 pound tanks. I have 6 1000W HPS lights in each room that are air cooled. I'm cooling and keeping the rooms dry with a 25k BTU Fridgidaire window unit AC in each.

For veg, I have a 10' x 8' x 8' room that has 3 1000W HPS lights that are also air cooled. Most likely, I'll have to add a small AC in that room in the next month or so too because it gets pretty warm here in the summer.

I flower in 3 gallon grow bags that are filled with re-used PromixBX/B'Cuzz peat with chunky perlite and fine dolomite lime added. I put 20 of these under each light. For food, the ladies get Pure Blend Pro nutrients. PBP Grow, Bloom (soil formula), Liquid Karma, and Sweet. I don't adjust or check the pH. After years of doing the "pH chase" thing, I just said fuck it and threw out my meter and they love it just the same. For ten more than 10 years, I watered each and every plant by hand. Once I started taking care of 100+ plants, it got to be really old and very time consuming. So I designed an irrigation system that can water up to 60 plants at a time in about 7 minutes. Gone are the days of shuffling all my plants around and watching the precious trichomes fly off like dust.

In the stable I have:
East Coast Sour Diesel
Bubba Kush
AE77 Calio
UK Cheese
Toxic Lemon
Donkey Dick
Dabney Blueberry
Kyle Kushman's Strawberry Cough
Uptown Haze
C99 x AOGK and
a couple William's Wonder phenos that I'll run once again.
I have a Massachusetts Super Skunk that is trying establish herself, but she's taking her time.
Also, this past week I was able to put a few new cuts in the cloner. They are:
ChemD
SFV OG Kush
Ghost OG Kush
Mango Haze and
Bubblegum.
I got 4-7 of each of those, so I'm sure I'll get one of each to root.

So far, I have ECSD and WW in flowering. I've got some Calios that are on deck, just waiting to be nursed back to good health. I have 25 Dabneys in the cloner so when 20 of them root, they'll be next. I haven't planned any further than that, so we'll all just wait and see what comes next.

Ok, without any further ado, here are some pictures. 12 days of 12/12:

ECSD
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And some WW:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'll answer all the questions I can, except for ones that have already been answered or are patently obvious. Positive comments are more than welcome and negative ones will be either be ignored or I will make you feel like a very small person, depending on how I feel that day.

Thanks for stopping by and have fun and be safe!!

IKILL3RI

Lapides

Looking beautiful, keep it up. This thread is tagged :lurk:. This is going be an amazing Grow Show for sure.:woohoo:

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tagged

tagged

You have one hell of a menu there bro. I'm sure you'll do em all justice.

MARLO

L-Immortal

Lapides looking great brother i'm on board for the duration. I am sure you wont dissapoint you look like a guy that is real big on "attention to detail"!

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
Looks like the front row's filling up...

Looks like the front row's filling up...

Hey guy's what's crackin'? I'm glad to see I and my ladies have already got a nice little audience getting started. We're elated to have you all along!

I did a little backbreaking work today and got 20 more ECSDs transplanted and into flower.

The Calio's are looking much better and they'll be ready for transplant in about 5 days or so. I figured out what was wrong with them - I pretty much fried the shit out of them under the light. For a couple weeks after they had been transplanted out of the cloner, they were in the very far perimeter light of a 600W HPS, the bulb of which was probably going on 2+ years. When I moved them to the new grow, I threw them right under a 1000W. The 1000W was at least 3 feet away, so I didn't think it would be too intense, but it was. I exhausted every possibility I could think of then moved them out of the center and within a couple days they were looking great. I'm totally still a noob.

I snapped some pictures of the WW and ECSD that are now at 15 days. We're really starting to see some budlets now. It's gonna start getting fun soon:

ECSD -
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

WW -
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

That's it for now, but stay tuned - I'm putting UK Cheese, K.K.'s Strawberry Cough, Toxic Lemon, Uptown Haze B, and Donkey Dicks into flower tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by and have fun and be safe!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good bro.glad you got the problem solved and sorted homie.
always checkin in over here to see whats goin down.keep that pimp hand strong holmz.peace-T-

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Well, I got to say it in person...but it never hurts to reiterate it bro: Happy 4/20!
Was a blast...can't wait for the next.
P.S.-thanks for the special treatage.....gonna be coming back your way like a karma boomerang!

M

manwithnoname

sweet lineup. looks like front row is taken. i'll hang out in the makeout section :laughing:

C

cellardweller

*takes a seat far away from the manwithnoname*
:laughing: :laughing:

sorry I'm late Laps...please continue with what you were doing so well!

localhero

ill be on the back of the bus with the rest of the cool kids. nice work on your room setup man! im almost there - finding the right scenariois a bitch,.,.

whats up to all the fuckem !