What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.
I hope y'all had a great long weekend!
I know I did. It seems like everything came together for an almost perfect weekend. I spent a lot of time on the water and it was quite the party out there. Everyone around the lake was lighting fireworks Friday and Saturday night and it was a great show. Friday was a lot of fun as I got out there just after work in plenty of time for the festivities. Saturday was a full day. I met my mom and her husband along with his daughter her husband and kid mid morning and gave them a tour of the lake than out to the sandbar to swim for a couple hours. After some lunch on the boat I dropped them off and picked up my bro and niece. We were back at the sandbar enjoying the scenery and keeping cool in the water. We then took my bros daughter tubing for a while and then dropped her off at the launch to head home with her mom. It was back to the sandbar to enjoy some more scenery and swimming. When I say scenery I mean hot chicks in swimsuits and there was more than enough to go around. At one poin a group of them even envied themselves aboard and hung out for a bit. They were like half our age and we behaved like gentlemen and even shared some snacks with them but it was great fun. I will try to get a picture of some of the ladys of the water sometime for y'all. Sunday I needed a rest after a couple days of hard partying and the picnic at my wife's moms house was just about perfict. I say almost because it was hot, in fact it's been in the 90's for almost a week now and is suppose to stay there all this week too. Yesterday I got a few things done around the house and got some more chill time to recover form the sunburn I got on Saturday. All in all I couldn't have asked for more.

@Packerfan. I hope you had a great 4th! Did you do anything interesting?

@DoloDankness. It's good to see you back and to hear your doing better! I hope you had a great 4th and partied it up all weekend. I'm looking forward to your next update and pics.

@pop_rocks. The reggae concert was a great way to finish off the week and it's always fun to dance to some music. We were able to puff in the parking lot but the concert was indoors at a bar and no one else was puffing inside so probably wouldn't have been a good idea.
It sounds like you got your fill of fried chicken. The grocery store close to me makes great fried chicken too. It's so good that I don't feel the need to cook it at home anymore which really cuts down on the mess. I love stuffing those wanton wrappers with all kinds of stuff, they are really versatile. Butterscotch candy sounds like fun to make! I'm glad they were good even if they didn't taste like butterscotch. And most importantly they are potent!
It sounds like you had a great weekend! I hope this week goes quick and next weekend is just as fun!

packerfan79

Veteran
Greetings friends.
I hope y'all had a great long weekend!
I know I did. It seems like everything came together for an almost perfect weekend. I spent a lot of time on the water and it was quite the party out there. Everyone around the lake was lighting fireworks Friday and Saturday night and it was a great show. Friday was a lot of fun as I got out there just after work in plenty of time for the festivities. Saturday was a full day. I met my mom and her husband along with his daughter her husband and kid mid morning and gave them a tour of the lake than out to the sandbar to swim for a couple hours. After some lunch on the boat I dropped them off and picked up my bro and niece. We were back at the sandbar enjoying the scenery and keeping cool in the water. We then took my bros daughter tubing for a while and then dropped her off at the launch to head home with her mom. It was back to the sandbar to enjoy some more scenery and swimming. When I say scenery I mean hot chicks in swimsuits and there was more than enough to go around. At one poin a group of them even envied themselves aboard and hung out for a bit. They were like half our age and we behaved like gentlemen and even shared some snacks with them but it was great fun. I will try to get a picture of some of the ladys of the water sometime for y'all. Sunday I needed a rest after a couple days of hard partying and the picnic at my wife's moms house was just about perfict. I say almost because it was hot, in fact it's been in the 90's for almost a week now and is suppose to stay there all this week too. Yesterday I got a few things done around the house and got some more chill time to recover form the sunburn I got on Saturday. All in all I couldn't have asked for more.

@Packerfan. I hope you had a great 4th! Did you do anything interesting?

@DoloDankness. It's good to see you back and to hear your doing better! I hope you had a great 4th and partied it up all weekend. I'm looking forward to your next update and pics.

@pop_rocks. The reggae concert was a great way to finish off the week and it's always fun to dance to some music. We were able to puff in the parking lot but the concert was indoors at a bar and no one else was puffing inside so probably wouldn't have been a good idea.
It sounds like you got your fill of fried chicken. The grocery store close to me makes great fried chicken too. It's so good that I don't feel the need to cook it at home anymore which really cuts down on the mess. I love stuffing those wanton wrappers with all kinds of stuff, they are really versatile. Butterscotch candy sounds like fun to make! I'm glad they were good even if they didn't taste like butterscotch. And most importantly they are potent!
It sounds like you had a great weekend! I hope this week goes quick and next weekend is just as fun!

Hey Fiddynuts,

We had a great 4th. BBQ some burgers and dogs, went swimming. Had our own lil fireworks show. My little fuck you to our governor, who canceled fireworks shows across the state. Then we sat out front and watched all the people around us do their fireworks. It was a nice time with the family.

DoloDankness

Sup guys I had a nice weekend, went to a buddies family picnic. They had a few thousand dollars worth of fireworks so it was a pretty good show. His family is from Sicily so they had really good food over there.

@Fiddy that reggae concert sounds awesome brother, im glad it still went on even with the covid bs. sounds like you had a crazy day on the water haha. It has been scorching hot here ever since the fourth.

@pop_rocks you're always making those candies brother. hope they turned out well

I have last week and this weeks photos from the garden so Im going to be posting a ton of pics in my grow forum for anyone who has been waiting!!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
morning fiddy! sounds like a great time on the water for sure brother
thats cool that you were able to get in time with all your family and still have time to just chill out with the ladies
/pics of the girls would be nice
but also of the sandbar!this sounds like the place to be and i bet its super fun and surrounded by nature
speaking of nature, we are heading up to the mountains this next weekend to do some camping
its going to be me and the mrs and the boy is coming along too
/the A team
i cant wait to get away and sleep under the stars
i would normally grill up the chicken but i was talking to the boy about making our own tv dinners and thought country friend chicken would be a good start
/fry up that chicken and make a can of cream of mushroom gravy
it was a fun meal
have a great day my friend

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
so my friend sent me some more pics of the plants and they are looking nice
they have all grown taller but are also getting more round
im still going to stick with my main stalk idea but might need to push a stake into the container at some point for added support

here is a group shot

picture.php

View image in gallery

and plant #1

this is the one im thinking is a girl

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
here are plants #2

and #3

i think these two might be males but im going to give them another week before i make my final call
so far they all look great and there is a definite funk in the air when you walk into my buddies backyard

i will be stopping by in a couple days and cant wait to see how they are doing

DoloDankness

They look awesome pop_rocks, are you gonna clean up the lowers soon? Those fan leaves are huge brother! What strain is this again?

Fiddynut

Good afternoon friends.
Happy hump day this week is flying by!

@Packerfan. That sounds like a great time you had on the 4th! I love giving the governor a nice fuck you in these times as well. The fireworks stores here were packed the week before and literally everyone around the lake and around town was lighting them off all weekend. My wife only had one person come in to the ER for firework related injuries all weekend so most were doing a good job of keeping it safe. I'm glad you had good times with family.

@DoloDankness. I'm glad you got out to your buddies and had a great time. I know how easy it is to spend a lot of cash on fireworks and that must have been a great show. I'm part Sicilian so I know how good that food can be. It's been so hot I'm glad I could get into the water and get some relief. Thous of us who have to live in a frozen tundra in the winter arnt use to temps in the 90's for extended periods of time. I will head over to your thread after work lunch is just about over.

@pop_rocks. 'Twas a great weekend for sure. I will get some pics of the scene out at the sandbar next time I'm out there. And some of the ladys if I can do it without being too creepy LOL.
I hope you have a great time camping this weekend! If its anywhere near as hot by you as it is here the cool mountan air will feel great. I wish I was joining you.
Country fried chicken and gravy sounds like a great TV dinner. And I'll have some mashed potatoes with mine thank you.
Your plants look great and have grown a lot since last week. The #3 does look like a streachy one but I hope it's just a vigorous lady. I love that dark green color they have in natural light. I'm glad they are smelling good too!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
you bet there was mashed potatoes covered in the gravy on the side brother!
we arent heading out till next weekend but im sure we will have something fun going on this weekend too
im hoping you are right and the two larger ones are just leggy, but on one i saw what looked like early male protrusions
im going to let them ride and wait to make the final call until they are more defined and we are seriously thinking of keeping one of the guys around for breeding
i will be sure to save you a spot by the fire fiddy

im going to clean up the lower parts here soon, i will use them to take cuts once i see which ones are female
this is the cherry rider strain i got off our friend packerfan79
you said it about the leafs, they are huge

i will check on the lineage, but i remember its a cherry pie cross

packerfan79

Veteran
you bet there was mashed potatoes covered in the gravy on the side brother!
we arent heading out till next weekend but im sure we will have something fun going on this weekend too
im hoping you are right and the two larger ones are just leggy, but on one i saw what looked like early male protrusions
im going to let them ride and wait to make the final call until they are more defined and we are seriously thinking of keeping one of the guys around for breeding
i will be sure to save you a spot by the fire fiddy

im going to clean up the lower parts here soon, i will use them to take cuts once i see which ones are female
this is the cherry rider strain i got off our friend packerfan79
you said it about the leafs, they are huge

i will check on the lineage, but i remember its a cherry pie cross

The cherry rider is cherry pie x I 95. nice looking leaf there.

We are headed out to the mountains Friday :dance: super excited. Just in time it's supposed to be 105 on Friday. Got an 8th of shrooms, beer, bud, and a good bottle of tequila. Ready to make this weekend count.

It seems the tall ones tend to be male. It would be cool to make some seeds.

One more day and my weekend starts. Hope you guys have a great weekend.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
thats for chiming in p'man! what is the I95
are you guys heading up to the cabin for the weekend
i hear you about the heat; the july fry is on and its getting super hot, the mountains are the place to be
sounds like you are all set and i hope you have a great time my man

DoloDankness

Pop_rocks my dad talked about I-95 before, i can't remember exactly who but I think someone in the FUCKEM social group has a specific cut of it. For some reason Money Mike keeps coming to mind when I think of this strain but I could be completely wrong.

Have fun and be safe up there Packerfan!

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.
Another week is almost in the books and I can't wait for the weekend!

@pop_rocks. Damn those are some big wide fans brother! I hope those plants don't mind the heat down by you but I do hear that outdoor plants will adapt to temps we would never even think of exposing them to indoors. Wonder why that is? I bet they are drinking a lot of water.
Glad to hear that mashed potatoes were in play with the chicken. I sure do love me some mashed. I suppose that some nice creamy grits would be delicious as well.
Collecting some pollen and making a few seeds sounds like a fun project. I wonder how far away you would have to keep a male outside as not to pollinate the ladys. Once the balls are developed you can just cut a coupe branches off of him and put them in a bucket with water and something like a sheet of glass to catch the pollen when it falls. Maybe you could just selectively pollinate a few lower buds and keep the nice tops for smoking.

@Packerfan. It sounds like your all set for an epic weekend brother! Enjoy and stay cool!

packerfan79

Veteran
thats for chiming in p'man! what is the I95
are you guys heading up to the cabin for the weekend
i hear you about the heat; the july fry is on and its getting super hot, the mountains are the place to be
sounds like you are all set and i hope you have a great time my man

I-95 is triangle og x legend og/stardawg.

And yes it came from money Mike with top dawg genetics.

Yup, hot as hades today. Should be 20-25 degrees cooler on the mountain. Going to get stuff ready tonight. Gotta chop 3 of those mephisto autos tonight, and get nutes made so the bro-in law can water for me. Gonna be a busy night. Better get a pot of coffee on .

Hope you guys have a great weekend. Try and stay cool.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
thanks for the background information p'fan and doh

have a great weekend p'man
the boy is actually heading out to the mountains with his crew and we are all going camping next weekend
enjoy the cool mountain air and i hope the kids have a great time
hope you have a great trip up there

luckily we live close enough to the coast that we dont get the really hot weather for more than a few days a year
it might get up to the 80s here, but go a couple miles inland and it jump 10*
go east of the 15 ( a major freeway) and add another 10*
keep going east and things start to get really hot; you are looking at triple digit numbers
they sure are going through more water and i will have to remember to bring a few more 1g jugs over to my friends place
im not sure when we were planning on using the pollen
at this point we were just going to collect it
im hoping a couple of the other plants i bring over will be females so i can do some cross pollination
man, i havent had a good bowl of grits in a long time
hope you are finishing off your week on a great note brother and have a great weekend in store

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.
Happy Friday! I hope y'all are finishing the is week on a high note. I've had a busy week and it flew by. It looks like it's going to cool down here for a couple days before another warm up next week, possably into the triple digits. It's been in the 90's her for at least a week and it was pretty hot the week before as well. I'd love to be able to shut the AC off and open up the windows in my house for a bit.

@Packerfan. I hope the chop went well. How are you liking those autos?
Have fun this weekend and don't do anything I wouldn't do!

@pop_rocks. I remember how the temp changed as we would go east away from the coast up north. I would do the Sunday morning ride up hwy 1 in Marin and it was always cool on the way up, then we would head east and it got hot very quickly. It can be like that here too with Lake Michigan being such a cold body of water, it the wind is out of the east it can be 10-20 degrees colder by the lake as opposed to 20 or 30 miles inland. Like natural air conditioning.
Come to think of it I haven't had a good bowl of grits in a long time too. Last time I had one was when I went to see my buddy who has the BBQ food truck and he gave me some cheesy jalapeño grits he was working on adding to his menu. They were great. My wife on the other hand is a grits purist. Her dad was from the south and I'm sure he influenced her grits habits but she never put anything but butter and salt on her grits.
I hope your weekend kicks ass brother!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
i got into grits when i was younger and we only had butter and salt on them
grinding and easy to make
i also like hominey and would eat it out of a can straight up
just got off the phone with my buddy and am heading over to his place after the mrs gets back from the gym
the mountains we are going to are kind of inland but the elevation should keep things a little cooler
at night it will get nice and chilly
were heading up to palomar mountain
there is a huge observatory up there and im going to see about getting a chance to look through their telescope
if not we have a small one we can pack in the car and bring with
hope you have a kick ass weekend too and i will be sure to post pics of the girls soon

Rodehazrd

10 o'clock on the ridge. If the choppers were grounded I would chop out a bigger window.

Attachments

• IMG 0969
    IMG 0969
    65.6 KB · Views: 22

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
hope everyone had a great weekend! its feeling full on summer time outside

nice terrace rhode, about how many hours of strong sunlight would you say they are getting right now?

hat tip to tonygreen!
how are things going with you man and what have you been working on lately?
/thanks for stopping by brother