You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
GIRL's GOT SKILLS Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-20-2018, 08:19 PM #5291
RockinRobot

RockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspenou812 View Post
I use Bho for them... just add the bho to the sugar mixture before cooking... there great
Doesn't adding it before you cook it burn off a lot of the medical valve. All the recipes I saw said cook sugar first and allow to cool down to 250 before adding flavor or extract.
RockinRobot is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-20-2018, 08:37 PM #5292
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Was going to start my next round today but I have concerns with my Lighting Controler now... FML... Ill wait till next week so at least I won't be leaving it unattended for a couple of Days... I also need just a bit longer to get my tops sorted out... I want 24 plus top colas on each plant and nothing else... So another week won't hurt a thing... IMHO
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....

Last edited by Aspenou812; 04-20-2018 at 08:40 PM.. Reason: stupid phone
Aspenou812 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-20-2018, 11:33 PM #5293
Drumskinz

Drumskinz is a splendid one to beholdDrumskinz is a splendid one to beholdDrumskinz is a splendid one to beholdDrumskinz is a splendid one to beholdDrumskinz is a splendid one to beholdDrumskinz is a splendid one to beholdDrumskinz is a splendid one to beholdDrumskinz is a splendid one to beholdDrumskinz is a splendid one to beholdDrumskinz is a splendid one to beholdDrumskinz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Happy 420 Everyone.... Smoke Down every chance ya get y'all potheads
My wife told me we were out of cannabutter
So today being the 4/20 holiday that it is I dug into the indica bud tub and made some more buddah this morning. Put all the ingredients in the MB2 and let it do it’s thing. I made a double batch and not thinking after pouring it thru the filter, I put the liquid in 1/2 cup glass canning jars...when done I checked the time and it was 4:20 so I had a celebratory snack. I’m feeling pretty damn good right about now
I hope ya’ll have a beauty day
Drumskinz is offline Quote

Old 04-21-2018, 07:33 AM #5294
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Well this plain sucks... Get to the airport and to the counter to find out out ticket were canceled and Demo dive rescheduled and relocated to The east coast somewhere... FML... No Califorinia Lovin for me.... Grrrrrr.... slightly pissed
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....

Old 04-21-2018, 08:12 AM #5295
onavelzy

onavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well this plain sucks... Get to the airport and to the counter to find out out ticket were canceled and Demo dive rescheduled and relocated to The east coast somewhere... FML... No Califorinia Lovin for me.... Grrrrrr.... slightly pissed
That is bothersome. If you can't trust the Navy Seals, who can you trust?
onavelzy is offline Quote

Old 04-21-2018, 03:18 PM #5296
Bobbo4200

Bobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant future
Hmmm why didn't they let you know beforehand?, that is a bummer. Sorry Aspen.

Connoissuer Genetics Test Grow of OGs1 x GSC, done.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=293971

Connoissuer Genetics SSSDH, on going.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=281698

Connoissuer Genetics Triangle Cheesedog x OG Chem, on going.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=313723

Connoissuer Genetics SD x Casey Jones x OG Chem, done.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=312851

Ace Seeds Malawi, Golden Tiger.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=322077
Bobbo4200 is offline Quote

Old 04-21-2018, 03:56 PM #5297
Aspenou812

The decision was made about the time I got to the airport... Its ok though I have green to grow... But that payday would be nice... anyway

Old 04-21-2018, 04:13 PM #5298
Aspenou812

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinRobot View Post
Doesn't adding it before you cook it burn off a lot of the medical valve. All the recipes I saw said cook sugar first and allow to cool down to 250 before adding flavor or extract.
yeah your suppose to add the bho when you add the flavoring... but it works either way...haven't noticed much of a difference at the strengths I medacate...I use small molds about the size of a tic tac... and eat as needed... start with 3 and keep popping them till you get where you need to be and then just maintain with a couple every couple of hours apart

Old 04-21-2018, 07:05 PM #5299
Aspenou812

Quote:
Originally Posted by onavelzy View Post
No they just have real jobs to do... ya know...Its hard to nail time frames down with a group of people like that.... The dive was for a Vets Outreach Group... and adaptive dive training for some navy dive instructors... that's all... Ill Probally have to do that in Virginia.. At some point

Old 04-21-2018, 07:05 PM #5300
Aspenou812

Quote:
Originally Posted by onavelzy View Post
No they just have real jobs to do... ya know...Its hard to nail time frames down with a group of people like that.... The dive was for a Vets Outreach Group... and adaptive dive training for some navy dive instructors... that's all... Ill Probally have to do that in Virginia.. At some point

Old 05-02-2018, 03:30 AM #5301
Wolfshadoe

Wolfshadoe is just really niceWolfshadoe is just really niceWolfshadoe is just really niceWolfshadoe is just really niceWolfshadoe is just really niceWolfshadoe is just really niceWolfshadoe is just really niceWolfshadoe is just really niceWolfshadoe is just really niceWolfshadoe is just really niceWolfshadoe is just really nice
Be pretty cool to make some red hots!! Now that I would like!!

Got to say,,Im impressed 1987 read 500 pages!

Just lurking about!!
Peace!! <ws>
IC.member#214
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....ght=wolfshadow
Wolfshadoe is offline Quote