What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6/9 & A Pinch BayBay!

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
U want to fix thsi problem. Start being consistent.

CHeck ur PH and ur EC. U want to grow dank right? We are trying to tell you how.

You refer to something u posted earlier, but you have to realize something dude.

1st, we aren't here to backtrack and re read ur terribly written posts.
2nd, Answer the fucking question instead of crying about it. Whats your fucking medium bro? I'm not a fucking detective and not going to do your homework.
3rd, Provide information that is relative, organized and concise with what you need.

Your posts are too unorganized, and you act like this thread was active before you started it again this year.

Good Luck. When you want real help, ask us like a polite adult and with a reasonable amount of information so that we can actually help you...

5.8 ph. 1.2 or 1.3 EC. Done.

Coco? Water everyday, lights on. IF u want to water twice, raise the heat in ur room. or cut ur coco with perilite.

U need to water coco everyday or in veg maybe every 2 days, its hydro, not soil, it may look dark like its wet, but there is no water available to the plants, then the salts, aka nutrients dry out and lockup as they consolidate together, cations/anions. You only dont' water as frequently after you transplant.

Unclecrash

I just wrote you a big post and it didn't list it. But anyway Thank's for being a normal poster and not adding to the K os. I dont know whyothers posted I dont know about ph and ec . I check every day the runoff ass well as ph ing my water. I run @ 5.8 to 6.1 or two'ish temp 75 to 80 Humidy the hard one for me to control. right now but I can to an extent. RH @40 to 60 were @ about 40 now. Im going out now to wind down and hit the bank pay a bill. When I get back I will start my own thread. Once again Sorru Coco. didnt mean to bring the unwanted grumpy crowd Ive seen threads get destroyed quick when this crap happen's

marrdogg

Veteran
We are all here to learn no one knows it all. Unc you too have to be the bigger person and ignore what you may think is bullshit. What I'm saying is, is that your fueling this now, sometimes we tend to think with feelings not reasoning, let's get pass this and hopefully this thread can be saved. I tend to start reading threads I've been following from the last page and this is definetly dissuading me from continueing. None of us know shit about this plant atleast together we know a little. PEACE!

Weeded1s

I will assume those comments werent directed at everyone. marijuana is debateable to the core and we all have our opions which doesnt help either. Lol
Now can u plz take pics with your hps lights off if you still want help...or better yet start your own thread so that way you can get more eyes on you.
MoMoJoMofos

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Haha not me.... i been on this shit since i started 15+Yrs ago.... my homie saw the light when he was checkin out my nute.,,, saw that i get 6gal for less then 1 gal of his advanced...

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haha not me.... i been on this shit since i started 15+Yrs ago.... my homie saw the light when he was checkin out my nute.,,, saw that i get 6gal for less then 1 gal of his advanced...

So I recently ran into advanced nutrients. dumb ass blokes I tell you. Don't even know what Cations and anions are... but their "ph perfect" LOL god...

they are claiming all the cannabis cup winners use AN AND that they hit 4 pounds PLUS per light.

They make lots of false claims in their literature... and I'm really bummed reading that AS is having difficulty with V+B compared to his 6/9 :cry: I DON'T WANNA SWITCH :insert pouting baby crying on the floor and banging around rolling tantrum:

I just got word from Scott that Rare Dankness isn't using Advanced but Advanced is advertising they do... I'm going to never let AN get away with their hypocrisy!

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
GG4 can use less micro, I also lowered the /9 to 7 or 8. Trying to keep the ratio correct. I'd put the the micro at a solid 3. And no kb powder sniffs, counterproductive. These are personal observation after growing this pungency for a bunch of turns whew