What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

watch me grow day and night! 18k

Adrift

Veteran
thanks guys, ill get some pics for you of there undersides... u pervs!!! haha

to answer your question lambs-bread.. i do thin out fan leaves, but only the big ass ones with red stems, pretty much just red flag the plant then leave the rest! hope that answers ur question

ill be back with some photos tom, im beat tonight

later!

D

DHF

Everything with a stem can go .......Only leaves necessary for photosynthesis in late flower till end of cycle are the one`s juttin out the colas.......and.....

Looks like yas got this shit handled Drifter.......

Respect...DHF.....:ying:........

Adrift

Veteran
not the end of the world update

not the end of the world update

thanks DHF, ive found its really strain dependent on how much fan leafs needs togo. for instance, the banner you could leave everysingle fan leaf on and it would still rock out if grown right. shes a beast!!! but ive grown other strains that if you leave to much leaf the lower buds fall behind...

im a big fan of lolipopping aswell, if i grow a 4 foot tall plant, the first foot in a half to 2 feet are completely cleaned to promote all the energy into the top half... really does wonders since that light can only penetrate so far anyways...

well enough talk , i got some pics! hope you all like.

picture.php

picture.php

^i got buds falling over under there so it doesnt look like its cleaned up as far as it actually is. lol

picture.php

^another canopy shot from a dif angle

picture.php

^and last but not least. a banner shot

so thats todays update. i might be back tonight with shots of the rugburn og's on account of how sexy they are at this point!

later everyone! happy smoking and not end of the world!

Adrift

Veteran
thanks everyone!
third coast. haha ya man, cant wait to get automated. lol
def will have it set up for next round :)

thanks for the kind words ppl

later :joint:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Thanks for the pics, are those airpots the size of a 5 gallon bucket?
how often do you water those?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
How about a peek of how you rigged the poles that support your netting to the flood tables
there, also if you don't mind. how sturdy are they? It looks like a slick set up to me.

What do your tables drain into? are they on wheels?

thanks for sharing, I'm hoping to move my horizontal out of a tent and I like the way your setup looks, very clean!

Desert Hydro

Veteran
such a nice sight to see a room full of a nice even canopy. truly inspiring. im hoping my next run will be similar. im done fucking around with a ton of different strains in the same tables lol. running 12 all the same supercropped and topped and they are almost all the same height finally. cant wait to see your end results

Adrift

Veteran
wow guys! thanks tonsss ..

let me see if i cant answer some questions..

chunkypigs- they are actually more like 3 gallon pots. i water every other day.

as far as the pvc goes. it is indeed sturdy, its all half inch pvc pipe with caps at the bottom that allow you to screw a washer so that they remain stable! i drain into mixing tubs bought at home depot. no wheels, but they slide out VERY easy.

good luck with your future plans!!!

deserthydro-ya man its all about running solid strains on tables. if you run multiple strains it will be VERY hard to achieve great yeilds! good luck!

!peace!-thanks man, nice to have you drop in!

well i promised pics of the rugburn og, and i got some! hope u all like.

picture.php

picture.php

^so this is one of my 3 pheno's. smells of lemon zest to the fullest, just mouth watering smell , super frosty, pics dont do her justice really!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^a dif pheno. this one is by far the greasiest, smells of rotten garbage and skunk. just out of the world odor! smells more disgusting then ecsd, and that says alot! def a keeper forsure!

infact all 3 look like keepers, but these 2 r my favs, prolly gonna let number 3 go ... as these 2 have all the qualities i was after!

so thats it for a bit, im gonna let these bitch's fatten um more before there next photo shoot!

happy smoking and stay safe everyone!

vertigo0007

wow guys! thanks tonsss ..

let me see if i cant answer some questions..

chunkypigs- they are actually more like 3 gallon pots. i water every other day.

as far as the pvc goes. it is indeed sturdy, its all half inch pvc pipe with caps at the bottom that allow you to screw a washer so that they remain stable! i drain into mixing tubs bought at home depot. no wheels, but they slide out VERY easy.

good luck with your future plans!!!

deserthydro-ya man its all about running solid strains on tables. if you run multiple strains it will be VERY hard to achieve great yeilds! good luck!

!peace!-thanks man, nice to have you drop in!

well i promised pics of the rugburn og, and i got some! hope u all like.

View Image

View Image
^so this is one of my 3 pheno's. smells of lemon zest to the fullest, just mouth watering smell , super frosty, pics dont do her justice really!!!

View Image

View Image

View Image
^a dif pheno. this one is by far the greasiest, smells of rotten garbage and skunk. just out of the world odor! smells more disgusting then ecsd, and that says alot! def a keeper forsure!

infact all 3 look like keepers, but these 2 r my favs, prolly gonna let number 3 go ... as these 2 have all the qualities i was after!

so thats it for a bit, im gonna let these bitch's fatten um more before there next photo shoot!

happy smoking and stay safe everyone!

:laughing: rotten garbage! I love it! Looks sick!

Adrift

Veteran
I run 8 plants per tray. Cana Coco in 10 gals, you run 3gals am I just wasting coco here??
i guess that depends on what your yeilding, im hitting 8 zipps per plants when done right.. so if your around that same area then ya i would say you dont need that much! :)

thanks for popping in, happy smoking :joint: