What's new

Afropips Malawi Gold alive and strong!

geneva_sativa

Hey Mexicani-ar,

I haven't yet,,, and as far as I remember it was not advertised as f2 back then,,, it may have been that, but I don't think it was listed as such,,,

I was and am planning on doing just that ( f2 ) to check out which gold mama he used,,,

loved the Afropips Ma gold I ran in 2014,,, best luck in your quest !!!

mexicani-ar

Nguni

Nguni

Thanks Geneva_Sativa, this is the description on the site. "Exhibits extreme Malawi sativa growth with a hybrid vigour after being stabalised with a Cannabis Cup (2000) Blueberry winner. This Malberry line has been cross bred to make some majestic strains but now has been inbred to make a stablised hybrid for your growing pleasure." You are correct the description doesn't say f2 , I assumed they were when it says "has been inbred to make a stabalised hybrid for your growing pleasure". Nguni seeds email seems to be non existent or not working, that still gives me some doubt on ordering. I will be keeping an eye open for your Malberry grow Geneva_Sativa. Saludos Mexicani-ar

troutman

Seed Whore
Made some Afropips Malawi Gold Honey Oil in the past week. :)

Smoking some of this now. :woohoo:

picture.php

anurag

Malawi Gold

Malawi Gold

I have one beautiful female Malawi Gold I got from RSC. There are bananas forming but I don't see any pollen. Can anyone tell me if there is such a thing as pollen-less bananas?

The plant looks to be about 80% finished.

elanius

Veteran
I have one beautiful female Malawi Gold I got from RSC. There are bananas forming but I don't see any pollen. Can anyone tell me if there is such a thing as pollen-less bananas?

The plant looks to be about 80% finished.

In my experience, they do contain pollen but very often dont release it and its miniscule quantity. May or may not be your case.

A

AfricanMagic

People tell me Malawi Ganja is like black magic. Not to be taking lightly.
How do you guys like this? Is it something you would recommend?

I like ganja, I like an up high. Not the stoning kind.

People recommend me that I buy the seeds from the guys at RSC. Do you agree with this? Or are the people from Ace also good for Malawi?

People tell me Malawi Ganja is like black magic. Not to be taking lightly.
How do you guys like this? Is it something you would recommend?

I like ganja, I like an up high. Not the stoning kind.

People recommend me that I buy the seeds from the guys at RSC. Do you agree with this? Or are the people from Ace also good for Malawi?

The Ace Malawi is excellent, that I can say with certainty. Tough plants. An animal 80% uprooted mine outdoors and yet it still survived to yield 10oz. of prime light green, trichome bejeweled, dense flowers. Very strong “up” effect.

However, I don’t have experience with the other Malawi lines for comparison.

Marcus67

Hello everyone. I currently am doing a run of my old stock afropips malawi x c99 and malawi x pure power plant. 7 out of 10 power malawi germinated ( 15 years old maybe?) using scuffing and hydrogen peroxide. The M 99s are F2s and I still have tons of seeds, one remaining M99 F1 popped too! The M99 is my most important strain to date. I messed up a batch with too much potassium silicate which raised the PH too high right before leaving on a trip. The person watering them couldn’t fix anything and when J returned, I had to harvest at 5 weeks. I made oil with that batch and here is where I will lose credibility: it produced a visual effect more so than a high that made every plant or tree form a pattern in a cartoon psychedelic way. This effect would last weeks and changed my perception even for months . The high was hardly noticeable but the visual effect was incredible. The oil made was also done using low heat. I am not sure if it the strain, the young age of the buds , THCV or CBG or another canabanoid, or that died due to a high ph producing some alkaloid. Anyhow, I am doing anther run for preservation purposes via open pollination. In Canada, I can only grow 4 pots so I experimented and planted 5 per pot. They are doing surprisingly well. People root bound sativas anyway to keep their height in check and it’s working. Will post pics.

I haven’t tried the pure Malawi and this is my first run of the Power Malawi.

Marcus67

Getting my grow room set up so for now, they are in the kitchen. The big ones are 5 M99s in one pot with a lot of worm castings. The small ones are the power malawis.

Attachments

• 236091ED-436C-43D1-AD06-4D5245574C3C.jpeg
    236091ED-436C-43D1-AD06-4D5245574C3C.jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 6A760FF2-882F-4823-A9C1-7BC53E5089BA.jpeg
    6A760FF2-882F-4823-A9C1-7BC53E5089BA.jpeg
    45.1 KB · Views: 36

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Hello everyone. I currently am doing a run of my old stock afropips malawi x c99 and malawi x pure power plant. 7 out of 10 power malawi germinated ( 15 years old maybe?) using scuffing and hydrogen peroxide. The M 99s are F2s and I still have tons of seeds, one remaining M99 F1 popped too! The M99 is my most important strain to date. I messed up a batch with too much potassium silicate which raised the PH too high right before leaving on a trip. The person watering them couldn’t fix anything and when J returned, I had to harvest at 5 weeks. I made oil with that batch and here is where I will lose credibility: it produced a visual effect more so than a high that made every plant or tree form a pattern in a cartoon psychedelic way. This effect would last weeks and changed my perception even for months . The high was hardly noticeable but the visual effect was incredible. The oil made was also done using low heat. I am not sure if it the strain, the young age of the buds , THCV or CBG or another canabanoid, or that died due to a high ph producing some alkaloid. Anyhow, I am doing anther run for preservation purposes via open pollination. In Canada, I can only grow 4 pots so I experimented and planted 5 per pot. They are doing surprisingly well. People root bound sativas anyway to keep their height in check and it’s working. Will post pics.

I haven’t tried the pure Malawi and this is my first run of the Power Malawi.

Man that sounds dope!! Hope u make plenty of seed, afropips malawi one of them ones i always wanted to grow but never could source.