Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > The Munchie Mansion > What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Thread Title Search
What Are You Eating Right Now!!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-24-2010, 01:03 AM #41
zeppelindood
Captain Expando

zeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterabbit9 View Post
half a beef shawarma and some peach os
Wow WR, that sure looks tasty man... especially after a couple of cannabrownies

"Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us."
zeppelindood is offline Quote

Old 02-24-2010, 01:04 AM #42
sackoweed
I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!

sackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant future
ZeppD
that sounds like a killer dessert... One day soon i will attempt some butter then if i do good ill try my hand at brownies... I have munchies big time but, i have to wait heheh....

Can't never did anything

click the link!
sackO goes toe 2 toe with!?
sackoweed is offline Quote

Old 02-24-2010, 01:05 AM #43
Agent M.Scarn
Micheal Scarn!!

Agent M.Scarn is on a distinguished road
munchies! rice krispy treats, fruit snacks. cinnamon toast crunch cereal bar! moutain dew

Old 02-24-2010, 02:28 AM #44
Stoner4Life
Medicinal Advocate

Stoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivor

Cantonese style chinese food, the restaurant I
go to in Bemidji MN is owned/run by a family
from NYC & so its general flavor is that of home
town chinese food I'm used to.......

their restaurant was on East Broadway in NYC in
the shadow of the Manhattan Bridge, close to the
heart of NYC's chinatown. I remember it well.

most major cities have a local 'chinatown' where
a regional flavor is established, I think in san fran
that might be Szechuan style, not sure. I'm a big
fan of chinese food & my eventual 1st trip to San
Fran will certainly feature several meals there.

Stoner4Life is offline Quote

Old 02-24-2010, 07:57 AM #45
sackoweed

sackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant future
Im doing me the mexican thang im eating some flautas from costco these fockers are good with salsa and some tiny chunx of carnitas with red chile home made..

Can't never did anything

click the link!

Old 02-24-2010, 08:35 AM #46
sackoweed

staying with the mexican theme lol.. Now i am throwin down some mexican cake called tres leches lord this is good... some like it and some hate it.. lol..

Can't never did anything

click the link!

Old 02-25-2010, 02:25 AM #47
sackoweed

green chile stew leftovers baybeeee this friggn chile is (HOT) muy caliente..... what are you eating piggy.?? heheh... peace n puffs...

sackO

Can't never did anything

click the link!

Old 02-25-2010, 02:31 AM #48
theJointedOne

for dinner tonight im having free range chicken hot dogs with organic buns! some organic baked beans and some chips and a carrot and some milk! its booomb

Old 02-25-2010, 10:04 AM #49
sackoweed

I ate shitty tonight... bigtime... Mickey D's dollar menu... 2 double cheeseburgers, 10 piece nuggies, 2 dollar fries and a large dr pepper... lmfao...

Can't never did anything

click the link!

Old 02-25-2010, 10:11 AM #50
zeppelindood
Captain Expando

zeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to behold
y0 Sack0... I made Bisquick baked 'fried' chicken breasts, spinach, romaine heart salad w/olives and feta. Not bad. Brownies for desert too the good ones.

"Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us."
zeppelindood is offline Quote