What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10k Watt Open Bulb Grow , Going For 20 lbs.....

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
hey guys! :tiphat:

another 10k open bulb grow. 2 bedrooms with 5k in each one. 3 gallon pots of pure canna coco. im using my old ass bulbs for the first 4 weeks, then switching to new bulbs. going for a higher temp in my rooms, want to be in the 80-84 degree range. also watering more then i have previously in these rooms. they used to droop by the second day without water. now ive added saucers to the bottom of the pots for a little runoff.

nutrients this round - House and Garden line with advanced nutrients bud blood and big bud. a little floralicous plus for a couple weeks, till i run out, then substitute that for aurora soul synthetics infinity. no shooting powder this round, using pure flowers.

strains this round - alien formaggio pheno #1, kens granddaddy, alien dog, sweet pink grapefruit, grass knuckles and purple bubblegum. dont have exact plant numbers yet....

lets go for 20 lb's.....

-first room-

-second room-

krunchbubble

Veteran
you will notice some powder mildew on some plants in room 2. i picked up the kens granddaddy from kens gdp club, thanks for the infested clones dickholes....

-pics almost 3 weeks in-

-first room-

-second room-

Last edited:

CannabisTHC

Nice grow! I started a grow thread at the wrong time, everyone is going to check your thread out instead of mine. Good luck on the grow!

CannabisTHC the problem is that this dude always has like 4 threads of different beast grows going on at once :) There's never that great a time haha

Big and sick as always dude...:party:

usda101

hey guys! :tiphat:

another 10k open bulb grow. 2 bedrooms with 5k in each one. 3 gallon pots of pure canna coco. im using my old ass bulbs for the first 4 weeks, then switching to new bulbs. going for a higher temp in my rooms, want to be in the 80-84 degree range. also watering more then i have previously in these rooms. they used to droop by the second day without water. now ive added saucers to the bottom of the pots for a little runoff.

nutrients this round - House and Garden line with advanced nutrients bud blood and big bud. a little floralicous plus for a couple weeks, till i run out, then substitute that for aurora soul synthetics infinity. no shooting powder this round, using pure flowers.

strains this round - alien formaggio pheno #1, kens granddaddy, alien dog, sweet pink grapefruit, grass knuckles and purple bubblegum. dont have exact plant numbers yet....

lets go for 20 lb's.....

-first room-

-second room-
will be following your progress you are one of the reasons im switching to co co an i will need your help

krunchbubble

Veteran
these pics are from mid week 4. look ma! no more powder mildew!
the really tall plant in room one is a og kush, either fire og or the pure, somehow she got in there, not complaining.

i really messed up and didnt label all the plants and threw them in there, so at this point, dont have a clue what most of it is....:dunno:

the plants are about 4 ft tall now and bushy as hell. watering is a big pain....there drinking about 120 gallons a week at this point..

-first room-

-second room-

ROJO145

Veteran
Your grows are inspiring to say the least Krunch,1st class ALL the way!!Ya dont mind if I start lurkin around yer grow do ya:tiphat:

G

Ganja D

Lookin good Krunch. How you veg those? You train, top? Or let em go natural?
C02? How long you been running bare bulb? Sorry for all the questions. Tagged!

johnnyla

Veteran
Looks amazing Krunch.

Whats your plant canopy to bottome of bulb height? it looks really good. my first time i'm wondering if my lights are too low. the top of my bulb is level with the top stalks.

Mad props on this round and good luck on the goal!!!

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
Tagged forsure!!
always enjoyed your grows but never got to follow one in real time
looking forward to this one :D

20 bows or bust!!!

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gotta tag a Krunch growshow. Sit back and watch how the big boys do it.

Good luck.

mdk ktm

i will be following along for sure, your rooms are the shit.

Im just wondering how you cool the rooms, and the size of the rooms?

hope you pull 20 out of this bitch

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
"Kick in the door wavin' the 44 all you hear is krunchbubble don't hurt me no more".... :D

Looking crazy in there. Can't wait to see you pull it down.

Cheers
Smiley