What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Kush, and Trainwreck. Drain to waste coco with House & Garden Nutes

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
how low do the HG nut's Ph come in after mix and is
that a good thing??

thanks

very low. use 4-4.4 range after a+b
i use silicablast from botanicare. it raises ph to nearly perfect levels when used at recommended rates. plus the added benefit of silica that is totally necessary in coco IMO

i used mobudz tailored down schedual and it worked safely my first go with H&G. i have made improvements all around with added supplements(my doing) and following H&G normal feeding schedual (thanks PICO)to the T for any H&G product i use. have had gains in every dimension with each tune-up of the feed sched.
there are many safe scheduals out there. MOBUDZ is one of the best all around safe scheduals that wont overfeed anything . get ur feet wet safely and see if your girls are under fed and then make changes folks. we all have diff strains and setups. keep that in mind and never settle! there is no Best Way.
u can not lead if you are willing to follow! but we all gotta start somewhere lol
i want to thank :ying:MOBUDZ:ying: again for the inspiration to make the switch to H&G. it has truely helped me to raise my game, which has made me want to raise it even more!

Damn I wish I woulda caught this thread sooner.. using the shooting powder and A & B at recommended levels def caused some burn.. should of backed off the A & B. Will def follow this next time