What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New IC Strain Guide is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hi MyCall,
scroll down to the bottom of the page and you should see a bar you can click the left or right arrows to move the screen :yes:

peace

Thanks man, I didn't even notice this!! But the problem is- if you have a strain that has 6 reports, and you are reading the first one. You have to read 3/4 of a sentence, then scroll to the bottom, scroll right, scroll up read the 3-4 words that were cut off, then scroll to the bottom, scroll left, scroll up, and repeat the process. It seems that the text box isn't large enough. Thanks again Skip!
mycall
Ps maybe I am just too wake and baked!! BHO in the morning can do that to a person!!

H

Hazeseeker

click on 'view full grower report' or 'continue', that should take you to the report you wanna read, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the arrow all the way to the right hand side - should be able to view the whole report in the screen:yes:

peace

Skip

Veteran
Thanks man, I didn't even notice this!! But the problem is- if you have a strain that has 6 reports, and you are reading the first one. You have to read 3/4 of a sentence, then scroll to the bottom, scroll right, scroll up read the 3-4 words that were cut off, then scroll to the bottom, scroll left, scroll up, and repeat the process. It seems that the text box isn't large enough. Thanks again Skip!
mycall
Ps maybe I am just too wake and baked!! BHO in the morning can do that to a person!!

Yeah, that's a bug viewing the old OG strainguide in IE. I've made it wider now so it shouldn't be a problem...

Skip

Veteran
Notice to all Breeders! If you'd like to update your breeder & strain info, please PM me so I can give you access. Only one person from each breeder can access and update this info, and they must be a member of icmag.com.

Skip

Veteran
I'm going to start putting Updates to the strainguide here...

We now allow up to 10 images per strain, with a description for each! They will appear in the left column under the strain info.

Enjoy!

ItsAllOver

Devil's Advocate
Sweet!

Sweet!

Oh, just like back in the day with the OverGrow strain guide, but BETTER!
I'm excited to post my results here

mosess187

please someone help?....cant find any breeders with any pure kush, og kush, bubba kush...no pure G-13, or rose bud, or Deep chunk!...is there anyone out there with a link for any of these beans for sale?:wallbash:

You need to promote the strainguide more because no one is contributing because they dont know about it or use it themselves.

Edit: Now I see that "New Strains" has it's own content box on the left side. I guess there's not much more you can do. My bad.

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
How come the guide doesn't have a Density rating?

A lot of strains grow buds the size of Pop cans, but most of the time that bud only weighs like 7- 9 grams AIRY as all Hell!

marv

the IC strainguide is great, very comprehensive.
Simply the best on the internet at this time, don't u know?

chronisseur

c'mon man.. density? thats up to each report to list as growers skills, light types, nutes etc all factor in... plus we are dealing with seeds here, not clones, so there will ALWAYS be variance.. would be nice to have that info but something like that is really subjective and no real scale exists to even measure it...
when doing a report, people should list those characteristics - i agree.. but you cant just make up a 1-10 scale either...

Status
Not open for further replies.