What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Veterinarians' Hospital

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I have three of those going now too B/R
So three skunks, three Mumbles, and three M39 going, all about the same height, I am just happy to have a new grow going.

MGJ, pleasure to have you in my pad, sit anywhere you want and don't be afraid to speak up, I may be a dog, but my teeth are made from cloth lol

All looking good here, will have some new pics up once there is something to look at

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
D'oh! :bat:
Had I known we were all start the same strain at the same time, I would have participated :confused:

The race is on then! I'm sure I'll lose because of my low wattage veg area :pointlaug but fun nonetheless :woohoo:

Dr Dog

Veteran
well, I am running a 26 w cfl in there right now, so I am sure I am not racing anyone right now. I will get some new pics up once I wake up a bit this morning

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hmmm
I have one seedling that I am sure was showing, no it seemed to have decided to go back to bed, I am sure that it will show it head soon, but right now I am sitting with 8 seedlings.

I will be keeping any males that may show up, for pollen. So it won't be a loss if any do.
Here they are

Dr Dog

Veteran
Veg box Modifications

Veg box Modifications

Not sure where the extra energy cam from today, but I got in and modded up my box, and put in the cfl light and hood.

I put up some Reflectix insulating wrap, I had some from a previous household project, it will keep 99% of the heat in, which will be important in the fall where this box is located. It also reflects very very well, so hopefully with my 400 w, I can get a bit deeper into the plant with the light. I have yet to install the exhaust fan, that is going to require I make a 4 inch hole above hood, I was not into that yet today, too much mess to clean up.

The cfl in and on

This being a temporary space, while I get my lazy ass out and get some studs and drywall to build my permanent space, I am using black/white Visqueen plastic for the door, I have a long strip of velco on both the plastic and the frame of the box which gives a light proof seal. I know it is light proof, i was sitting inside the box, with the light off.

Until these plants harden a bit they will be kept under the small cfl, no sense wasting the electricity.

Dr Dog

Veteran
small update, left camera on last night so I have to recharge batteries, so no pics today, maybe tonight but this weekend for sure.
Lost one Mumbles, just fell over and died, must have happened while I was at work, and was not savable when i seen it.
All other plants(7) are doing well, just getting second set of leaves, they are stretching towards the cfl now, kind of funny, seeing them all leaning towards the bulb, so tonight I think I will flip on the big cfl
No change yet in the revegging Blubonic, but as this is my first attempt with revegging I would not be surprised to see it drop off. Fingers crossed, it is the last of the pheno that I have.

Be sure to check in later this weekend, I should have an update ready to go

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
RIP lil mumbles :( ..

Hey Dog, nice looking cab. Where did you get the light? Looking forward to an update, take care man.

B/R

Dr Dog

Veteran
LOL yeah, RIP :(
The light I had for a while, bought it last christmas a 95 w. I flipped that on, as the plant were staring to stretch towards the small light. Put them on a barstool so they are about 10 inches from the light, have camera battery charging as I type, so I should have an update sometime tomorrow night.

I am interested in finding out how much, if any, the reflectix is going to make.
Take care B

da-2B

Dr Dog said:

Until these plants harden a bit they will be kept under the small cfl, no sense wasting the electricity.

:yeahthats save da planet :yeahthats

hey dr. dog :wave:

everthings goin green overthere.?..
your pictures and your (modifcated) vegg.setup lookin good as always dog, genetics you`ve chosen sounds good and if we cant trust our friends, who else is worth it?
man im taggin this one keep up the great work see ya around here next time...
greeetz and piece

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hia Dr.Dog ...:wave:

hello my friend ...cab is looking realy spic and span, verry clean setup buddy....
nice work on the mods...i'm shure they will help...always nice 2 improve a little :wink:

and i love ya new army ....nice looking seedlings..but could you add more info about the strains ...some of 'm i realy never heard of :chin:....
keep it up man :wave:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey Core, ty for the kind words and for stopping in

The strains are all from B/R.
There is an M39 cross, an MxA cross and the skunk.
Just about to upload some photos hang around

Dr Dog

Veteran
New pic update

New pic update

hey Core, I am not sure where the mumbles name came from, has something to do with B/R and a nickname, but the m39 x PPP cross is named "mumbles". He has yet to name the second strain, so I am just calling it Nurse piggy, or Nurse P for now.

Here is the small group here, I am thinking about popping another 2 seeds of each strain, I don't want to be left with a plant each. so I am proably going to drop some in tonight.

A little closer, the revegging blubonic is up front. The yellowing on the leaves is still left from when I cloned her, and a small amount of nute burn, from it being so close to the soil, she gets a little wet

Reveg Blubonic, no signs yet to anything, but it is still alive.

Two shots of the mumbles strain

MxA Strain

Skunk seedling

I may lose this one, afraid to leave its shell

I will be back soon with another update
Thanks for stopping in
:wave:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dr Dog again.

Dr Dog

Veteran
TY bro, I get that all the time, I normally am trying to send rep to all you guys, I normally can get it out frequently, but I have no idea how many people I can send it to, before I can start all over again.
I wish they had a section here that explains how rep works.

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey folks, happy Monday morning to ya all. I am off today, so I would imagine I will be sitting here working on my post count for most of the day.
Got in the grow room this morning(b4 coffee mind you) and took some shots of the seedlings. From now on, the Nurse Piggy will now be know as Heavenly Hash. So that leaves the strains with Skunk, Mumbles, and Heavenly Hash.

I gave them a feeding this morning, distilled water with a very minute amount of nutes, just a few drops, in the spray bottle, which I poured out. They are starting to show the second leaves now, starting to get me excited, I love it when a plan comes together... LOL

Been a little cooler here the last few days, heat is supposed to be back this week sometime, but I will take the reprieve from that, tired of sweating all day long.

Group shot, On right Mumbles, down middle Skunk, and Heavenly Hash pulling up the left.

Some small staking is required, still very weak stems on them. They are starting to hold their own, been like 3 days under the bigger cfl, difference is showing.

Mumbles

Heavenly hash

This Heavenly hash won't lose the jacket, been trying to coax her, but it is still stuck on there, may need to trash this one soon if no change happens soon.

Skunk

Well I am probably going to pop two or three seeds from each strain again today, so I have quite a few plants to choose as a couple moms.
Thanks for stopping in time to wake and bake :joint:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Thanks J, thanks for stopping in bro
Yeah they are looking good!!! Been trying to send you over some rep, but I must spread it around, you know the deal, will get you as soon as I can. :friends: cheers brother

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Dog, lil ones are looking great. Nice genetics so far, glad everything is working :) You'll be flowering before me, so this seems to be the test run. I'm hoping for a few males in my batch so we can stabilize these ladies down the line. Take care bro, things look great.

B/R

Latest posts

Latest posts