What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

49 killed in mass shooting at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand

Absolem

I notice that mostly all of these mass shootings that are blasted all over mainstream media they use the AR-15 rifle. This is why I believe most of these type of shootings are "false flag" operations because the system is trying to persuade public opinion that we need to pass gun laws banning semi-automatic guns. They are sacrificing peoples lives to persuade public opinion and get what they want. Little by little.

Could you cite any evidence for this to back up your opinion? Even something from Fox News would be fine as long it is not from their opinion page.

watts

ohms
Veteran
I don't have a list of links and articles to pull up, I am just aware of what is happening by observing theses type of events and how the mainstream media forces their opinions/agenda on the people the past several years. And who do you think controls the mainstream news outlets? It is very clear to me. I tell my friends that the next mass shooting that's blasted all over mainstream media will be a guy with an AR-15. And here we are. Been that way since Sandy Hook.

Absolem

I don't have a list of links and articles to pull up, I am just aware of what is happening by observing theses type of events and how the mainstream media forces their opinions/agenda on the people the past several years. And who do you think controls the mainstream news outlets? It is very clear to me. I tell my friends that the next mass shooting that's blasted all over mainstream media will be a guy with an AR-15. And here we are. Been that way since Sandy Hook.

A person wants to commit most the carnage possible with a firearm. In the US automatic weapons are expensive and require a licensed dealer. You can pick up an AR 15 through back channels no problem.

So a person wanting to commit mass carnage is looking at using an AR 15 or a hand gun, or a shotgun. Not hard to guess what weapon someone would choose.

The "false flag" non sense was said about the Trump bomber too until he was arrested and found to be in a van plastered with Trump pics and anti dem propaganda.

Are you one of those people who think only the "real news" or truth is found in the deepest darkest places on the old interweb?

Looks like Fartwars, 4chin, and Q avon have infected too many minds.

watts

ohms
Veteran
I don't read any of those outlets. That is your opinion. I stand by mine. Just like 9/11 was a false flag event to persuade public opinion to get American support to bomb the shit out of the middle east.

Absolem

I don't read any of those outlets. That is your opinion. I stand by mine. Just like 9/11 was a false flag event to persuade public opinion to get American support to bomb the shit out of the middle east.

Thank you for posting this. 911 truther says it all. You love conspiracy theories. Seems you fall for all of them. Strange how not one person on their death bed has laid out all the evidence for the 911 truthers like they claim exists. All of the 911 truther BS came from a 21 year old who edited footage and people fell for it. Never mind the leading demolition teams in the world said they would need one month cutting the steal beams in the twin towers to bring it down with explosives. Did you fall for "pizzagate" too? Hell yeah ya did.

Badfishy1

I notice that mostly all of these mass shootings that are blasted all over mainstream media they use the AR-15 rifle. This is why I believe most of these type of shootings are "false flag" operations because the system is trying to persuade public opinion that we need to pass gun laws banning semi-automatic guns. They are sacrificing peoples lives to persuade public opinion and get what they want. Little by little.

Nah was to cover up the chosen ones bombing the Palestinians or to close down a couple forums tptb fear.

Badfishy1

No no goy... 9/11 happened because a couple cave dwellers with Saudi/ Israeli money crashed 2 planes into 2 buildings and a 3rd mysteriously fell... stahp with these conspiracy theories ffs. The Gubbament did tests and jet fuel causes steel beams to melt. Don’t worry about the pipeline and ever extending borders. The Zionist pigs said it’s true so it’s true. Now get back in line and be a good little goy

Absolem

No no goy... 9/11 happened because a couple cave dwellers with Saudi/ Israeli money crashed 2 planes into 2 buildings and a 3rd mysteriously fell... stahp with these conspiracy theories ffs. The Gubbament did tests and jet fuel causes steel beams to melt. Don’t worry about the pipeline and ever extending borders. The Zionist pigs said it’s true so it’s true. Now get back in line and be a good little goy

Your degree from the University of Phoenix is showing again.

I didn't vote for Bush.

But the idea that George Bush......let me say that again GEORGE BUSH less then 9 months into office was able to coordinate a nation wide secret plan to crash four planes and take down the Twin Towers so we could go to war? This would take thousands of people to achieve. And all have stayed quite. Or killed off?

18 years since 911 and NOT ONE PERSON on their death bed has given up the goods. NOT ONE.

LOL. Bush the brain is responsible for 911 and the most secret and broad plan to ever take place. HAHAHA good one.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
George Bush - now there's a name - a blast from the past - who always came across in the media as the political version of Jerry Lewis the old American comedian from the 50's and 60's - The planning and operation of such a mission - if indeed it did occur - would have been beyond Bush's capabilities - if you judge him by his public image - There again - that could have just been a ruse - or an indicator as to some other power involved -

Seems like whats been covered up in the past is slow to be revealed in the present - if it is ever revealed at all - and secrets stay secret.

geneva_sativa

Your degree from the University of Phoenix is showing again.

I didn't vote for Bush.

But the idea that George Bush......let me say that again GEORGE BUSH less then 9 months into office was able to coordinate a nation wide secret plan to crash four planes and take down the Twin Towers so we could go to war? This would take thousands of people to achieve. And all have stayed quite. Or killed off?

18 years since 911 and NOT ONE PERSON on their death bed has given up the goods. NOT ONE.

LOL. Bush the brain is responsible for 911 and the most secret and broad plan to ever take place. HAHAHA good one.

Cheney had certainly been around the block and it isnt any secret about Pappy Boosh and his past,,,

Nein Elven was most certainly an orchestrated event,,, maybe you can try and argue how Boosh jr's folishness couldnt possibly have caused BBC to anounce Building 7 collapse 20 minutes ahead of schedule

Project for New American Century --- laid it all out years before,,,

geneva_sativa

Anyone else find the timing of the release of the "study" that says people that believe in conspiracies are basically criminals, and just being exposed to these conspiracies can lead one's life to doom,,, when was that ?

1 or 2 weeks prior to this ?

Absolem

Cheney had certainly been around the block and it isnt any secret about Pappy Boosh and his past,,,

Nein Elven was most certainly an orchestrated event,,, maybe you can try and argue how Boosh jr's folishness couldnt possibly have caused BBC to anounce Building 7 collapse 20 minutes ahead of schedule

Project for New American Century --- laid it all out years before,,,

This is the funny thing about you conspiracy theorists. You remove one piece from a puzzle and then try convincing everybody all the other pieces are wrong.

So now the BBC is in on it too. Got it. And they all stayed quite with their advanced information from Cheney. Another good one.

This is from the BBC themselves.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/02/part_of_the_conspiracy.html

The 9/11 conspiracy theories are pretty well known by now. The BBC addressed them earlier this month with a documentary, The Conspiracy Files, shown within the UK.

BBC World logoUntil now, I don't think we've been accused of being part of the conspiracy. But now some websites are using news footage from BBC World on September 11th 2001 to suggest we were actively participating in some sort of attempt to manipulate the audience. As a result, we're now getting lots of emails asking us to clarify our position. So here goes:

1. We're not part of a conspiracy. Nobody told us what to say or do on September 11th. We didn't get told in advance that buildings were going to fall down. We didn't receive press releases or scripts in advance of events happening.

2. In the chaos and confusion of the day, I'm quite sure we said things which turned out to be untrue or inaccurate - but at the time were based on the best information we had. We did what we always did - sourced our reports, used qualifying words like "apparently" or "it's reported" or "we're hearing" and constantly tried to check and double check the information we were receiving.

An image of the website hosting the alleged BBC World footage3. Our reporter Jane Standley was in New York on the day of the attacks, and like everyone who was there, has the events seared on her mind. I've spoken to her today and unsurprisingly, she doesn't remember minute-by-minute what she said or did - like everybody else that day she was trying to make sense of what she was seeing; what she was being told; and what was being told to her by colleagues in London who were monitoring feeds and wires services.

4. We no longer have the original tapes of our 9/11 coverage (for reasons of cock-up, not conspiracy). So if someone has got a recording of our output, I'd love to get hold of it. We do have the tapes for our sister channel News 24, but they don't help clear up the issue one way or another.

5. If we reported the building had collapsed before it had done so, it would have been an error - no more than that. As one of the comments on You Tube says today "so the guy in the studio didn't quite know what was going on? Woah, that totally proves conspiracy... "

geneva_sativa

yeah,,, " the BBC told me so,,, so it must be true !!! "

nice proof, there

and yes,,, plenty of folks still have the original on-air footage ,,,, even if BBC doesn't,,, Doh !!!

watts

ohms
Veteran
All Western governments are owned by the same system. I believe none of their propaganda anymore.