What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Day Aussie Freedom Died - David Icke Banned from the 'Land of Freedom'

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes - it was mentioned in school history lessons of others afflicted by this holocaust - and for sure it took place - what my point is, is that in the media, mostly we only hear about this 6 Million number of deaths of Jewish people - constantly, and repetitively - day in and day out - whereas we don't hear so much about the millions that were slaughtered elsewhere - such as say Cambodia under Pol Pot - or other attempted genocides that have taken place before or since - including the Armenian story - it always seems to be about these stated 6 million Jewish people -

the holocaust history that was taught while i was in school mentioned all of those groups, Gypsy. plus the mentally ill and others. i'm sorry if your education was cut short. the holocaust was real, and worse than reported. many GIs were witness to the horrors of the camps as they freed those still alive, and there are hundreds of photographs showing the bodies piled up in bulldozed holes awaiting burial. the Nazis were nothing if not meticulous/efficient, & many records of theirs remained detailing how many human beings were sent to various death camps. anyone that denies history is going to be treated as a crackpot, and deservedly so. sure, there were other mass killings, some far worse than the holocaust as you point out. but it was the most recent, and the only one that is being called "fake", not counting the genocide that Turkey visited on the Armenian people. why does nobody talk about that? nuclear weapons maybe? the west has been using Turkey as a bulwark against Russia since WW2. hmmm...

kickarse

We are all getting replaced anyway, "replacement migration" that is the UN's goal,
and whoever runs them, might explain what is going on in the world at the moment.

Only problem is when the replacement population gets to old to work, they will have to replace them, with more working age bludgers ,
rinse and repeat until we all die of climate change lol lol

When have the majority of us humans ever been free anyway?

St. Phatty

Australia had a really hot summer but I think did relatively well (KNOCK ON WOOD) wildfire wise.

Good for the Aussie Folks !!! and the Kangaroos and crocodiles.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
I've noticed that since I became aware of the media at an early age - and at school - we were taught this holocaust story - and it was always about the Jewish people - not about the millions of Slav's, Gypsy's, and other ethnic/political groups that also got butchered by the Nazi's - and even today you will always notice some sort of holocaust story in the news - kept constantly in the publics mind by the media - and not much is said or mentioned about much worse atrocities committed by various other despots throughout history - its always THE HOLOCAUST -

How about teaching people about the Moghul Empire that invaded India - and for hundreds of years they enslaved, castrated, raped, tortured and murdered their way thru hundreds of millions of people? - no we don't see much or any of that in the media - now do we?

....and the reason why?

G `day Gypsy

No talk about the Jews Stalin killed either ?

Lutherans have had issues with the Jews for a long time .
google judensau . You`ll get some insights ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

packerfan79

Veteran
I learned about the Jews, Gypsies, Pols, Slavs, Russians who were slaughtered by the NAZI'S. We didn't learn about the Armenian people. Nor did we learn about, the cultural revolution, Stalin's purges, the Khmer Rouge, Cuba, and Che Guevara. Funny how some genocide gets swept under the rug. The Ukrainian famine is the one most people never know about. I guess genocide through starvation, isn't the big story.

We learned a little about the Native American genocide. Not enough that's for sure.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Yes - it was mentioned in school history lessons of others afflicted by this holocaust - and for sure it took place - what my point is, is that in the media, mostly we only hear about this 6 Million number of deaths of Jewish people - constantly, and repetitively - day in and day out - whereas we don't hear so much about the millions that were slaughtered elsewhere - such as say Cambodia under Pol Pot - or other attempted genocides that have taken place before or since - including the Armenian story - it always seems to be about these stated 6 million Jewish people -

that same race is still under attack today, in many parts of the world as well as in the middle east. that stays in the news for one reason or another. when the attacks stop, the media will shut up about it. they report NEWS...

troutman

Seed Whore
Some of us are aware of it troutman - but most just drink the MSM koolaid - and its hard for kids/people to work out exactly what is happening when they are all socially engineered to believe otherwise - in our schools/colleges and universities.

Imagine if both sides of a conflict showed up at the same bank in London for a loan. :biggrin:

Secretary says: Mr. Rothschild, your 2 appointments showed up at the same time. :peek:

T

Teddybrae

Ah fuck! I can't read anymore of this thread. It's all about Everything's fucked up!

Listen you philosophers and historians ...

The Australian government is out of touch with reality. It is fighting for re-election. It is made up of middle aged and older white anglo saxon protestants (except for mates of George Pell).
It is becoming increasingly obvious to the mass of us here that a group of conservative rich white men are unable to manage a country made up of young people, very often born overseas who want environmentally conscious management of the country.

And speaking of persons who identify as Jewish: the Oz government recently decided to follow trumps odour to Israel and establish our Embassy in Jerusalem. Our near neighbours Indonesia immediately pulled out of a trade deal with us. Similarly Malaysia criticised us for identifying as pro-Israeli. So our government does not even Identify us as being part of Asia altho that fact is obvious if they were to look objectively at a map!

The fuck up will continue. We are a Rabble. Individual Self Interest will win.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Its all quite confusing when people refer to the Jewish people as 'A Race' - which isn't really true at all :

Is Jewish a race or religion?

Judaism is not a race. It is a set of religious beliefs held by people who refer to themselves as Jews.
Judaism is not hereditary, as it is not a genetic trait, however by certain interpretations of Jewish law, Judaism is passed through the mother.
e.g. If a mother is Jewish, by Jewish Law, her children are Jewish.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism

*I've known white/black and brown Jewish people - so I don't get it when people who are anti-Jewish in some way or another are referred to as racists - If someone was anti-Christian would they also be called a 'Racist?'

that same race is still under attack today, in many parts of the world as well as in the middle east. that stays in the news for one reason or another. when the attacks stop, the media will shut up about it. they report NEWS...

Tangwena

Veteran
Steady guys people will start talking ha ha. Teddybrae when you put it like that it makes perfect sense its good to see we are not all sheep brother.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Its all quite confusing when people refer to the Jewish people as 'A Race' - which isn't really true at all :

Is Jewish a race or religion?

Judaism is not a race. It is a set of religious beliefs held by people who refer to themselves as Jews.
Judaism is not hereditary, as it is not a genetic trait, however by certain interpretations of Jewish law, Judaism is passed through the mother.
e.g. If a mother is Jewish, by Jewish Law, her children are Jewish.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism

*I've known white/black and brown Jewish people - so I don't get it when people who are anti-Jewish in some way or another are referred to as racists - If someone was anti-Christian would they also be called a 'Racist?'

religious bias and racial bias are still bias and as bias serves no purpose in logical discourse but rather to engage self limiting

human emotion and the impetus for control

would be like me assuming most conversations and ideas here are limited by genetic potential (or lack thereof)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Everyone is bias towards something or other - they either like something or they don't - for whatever reasons - whether that makes sense to you or not - and a dislike can cause someone to feel or show an inclination or prejudice (bias) for or against someone or something due to that dislike - based on their perception, opinion and preferences.

Some people are bias towards black cats or black dogs - eating meat or vegetables - driving cars - or riding bikes - To someone who likes all of those things, as I do - the bias towards them seems unconscionable.

religious bias and racial bias are still bias and as bias serves no purpose in logical discourse but rather to engage self limiting

human emotion and the impetus for control

would be like me assuming most conversations and ideas here are limited by genetic potential (or lack thereof)

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Everyone is bias towards something or other - they either like something or they don't - for whatever reasons - whether that makes sense to you or not - and a dislike can cause someone to feel or show an inclination or prejudice (bias) for or against someone or something due to that dislike - based on their perception, opinion and preferences.

Some people are bias towards black cats or black dogs - eating meat or vegetables - driving cars - or riding bikes - To someone who likes all of those things, as I do - the bias towards them seems unconscionable.

and regardless those biases are geared towards two distinct ends

either altruism and narcissism in regards to benefit of the human genome

it isn't as meaningless as you make it, that is just your bias that is so comfortable to you that it remains unchallenged regardless of benefit or lack thereof

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I didn't say it was meaningless - it is what it is - and you can choose to read whatever importance into it -

Bias is not a comfortable thing to harbour - since things always chance - not least ourselves - and with it our perception of whatever subject matter or topic at hand - the glass turns and shines a different facet.

- and we all should challenge our biases - if we can easily identify them that is - some cannot - some are in denial.

and regardless those biases are geared towards two distinct ends

either altruism and narcissism in regards to benefit of the human genome

it isn't as meaningless as you make it, that is just your bias that is so comfortable to you that it remains unchallenged regardless of benefit or lack thereof

kickarse

Ah fuck! I can't read anymore of this thread. It's all about Everything's fucked up!

Listen you philosophers and historians ...

The Australian government is out of touch with reality. It is fighting for re-election. It is made up of middle aged and older white anglo saxon protestants (except for mates of George Pell).
It is becoming increasingly obvious to the mass of us here that a group of conservative rich white men are unable to manage a country made up of young people, very often born overseas who want environmentally conscious management of the country.

And speaking of persons who identify as Jewish: the Oz government recently decided to follow trumps odour to Israel and establish our Embassy in Jerusalem. Our near neighbours Indonesia immediately pulled out of a trade deal with us. Similarly Malaysia criticised us for identifying as pro-Israeli. So our government does not even Identify us as being part of Asia altho that fact is obvious if they were to look objectively at a map!

The fuck up will continue. We are a Rabble. Individual Self Interest will win.

Well you haven't got a clue have you Teddy, are you even a Aussie?

Last edited: