What's new

Third Highest Vatican Official sent to gaol.

T

Teddybrae

Some Australian bloke, sour-faced big bloke in a dog collar has gone to gaol for playing with choir boys dicks. He (still is) the third highest ranking
official at the Vatican.

The Vatican is in a Tizz! This is unprecedented territory for such a conservative bastion.

Previous conservative Prime Ministers of Oz backed this bloke. They have red faces now. (OH. no they don't! They're convinced instead that the Law has made a mistake and are waiting for his appeal!!!)

Praise the lord, eh?

St. Phatty

Some Australian bloke, sour-faced big bloke in a dog collar has gone to gaol for playing with choir boys dicks. He (still is) the third highest ranking
official at the Vatican.

Praise the lord, eh?

Not Good, but I'm obsessed with the fires in Tasmania.

https://www.fire.tas.gov.au/Show?pageId=colGMapBushfires

England is having some interesting winter-time wild-fires. Normally that is not a thing.

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-47389480

Not trying to change the subject though.

I've always wondered about what the role of the Church should be.

When they're not getting sidelined by a priest's abuses, I think they have a bigger duty than just making sure people feel good about life's tough subjects like Death.

The priests should be out there fighting the fires too ! :woohoo:

Just kidding. :huggg:

Maybe they should give each priest a Goat so they don't harass the parishioners.

Their vows of celibacy seem difficult to keep.

Almost sounds like the Vatican might have a problem that has a parallel in Islam.

Discouragement of normal hetero partying (like Spring Break in Florida) leaves Vatican priests and Muslim men, well, basically, unhealthily horny.

The Muslim men have a child abuse problem too. They encourage the women to cover up their bodies so the old men abuse young boys.

SOLUTION: send the Vatican & Taliban warlords to Fort Lauderdale for the 2019 Spring Break !!

Let them see some genuine human mammaries.

Let the nuns bring their bikinis, and tell the Muslim women that the world won't explode if they show their bodies in public.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
It's only about 5 years ago that the vatican age of consent was lifted from 12 to 18.

I havn't been. The most religious place I have been is ibiza, where I felt a bit itchy with the presence there. spain lifted the age of consent from 12 to 13 in 1996. Why bother?

Some states allow marriage at these ages.

Mohammad, messenger of god, displayed a total lack of foresight when he nobbed his 9yo wife.

Fcuking itchy religious cult shit. They will just gloss over it, and the sheeple will continue to worship as always. It's not like they don't know, is it

T

Teddybrae

Good post, St. P!

Don't know what went wrong in the Vatican but they used to hold Orgies there in the old days.

And it's the Muslim MEN that will explode if their women show bodies. Dirty minded men. Dirty perverted men.

(I could tell you a story about a Muslim doctor who handled my penis but I won't except to say that from the slit in her burqua her eyes smiled with great good humour.)

Maybe they should give each priest a Goat so they don't harass the parishioners.

SOLUTION: send the Vatican & Taliban warlords to Fort Lauderdale for the 2019 Spring Break !!

Let them see some genuine human mammaries.

Let the nuns bring their bikinis, and tell the Muslim women that the world won't explode if they show their bodies in public.

Gry

Veteran
As a result of time spent in pre civil war facilities, I do appreciate the spelling.

Mick

Veteran
official at the Vatican.

The Vatican is in a Tizz! This is unprecedented territory for such a conservative bastion.

Previous conservative Prime Ministers of Oz backed this bloke. They have red faces now. (OH. no they don't! They're convinced instead that the Law has made a mistake and are waiting for his appeal!!!)

Praise the lord, eh?

Lots of conservative jocks are defending this guy. Crazy old world hey. Being a climate denier, anti gay, yada, yada, he once said that the Greens were anti christian and maybe he's right. Check out the Q and A vid between Dawkins and Pell. Listen to the audience when Pell speaks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBNVwoii7og

T

Teddybrae

Dear Sir ... your post is inscrutable. might you clarify? "pre civil war"? "spelling"? thanks ...

As a result of time spent in pre civil war facilities, I do appreciate the spelling.

T

Teddybrae

Dawkins and Pell?!

I can imagine the Atheist had the audience onside.

The Euthanasia Lobby in Oz considers the Oz government to be a Theocracy and knowing now how this Pell person influenced conservative governments ... I can but agree.

And I discovered that in Belgium the Catholic Cathedral is for sale due to falling (collapsed) attendance.

Eurodisbelief!

Lots of conservative jocks are defending this guy. Crazy old world hey. Being a climate denier, anti gay, yada, yada, he once said that the Greens were anti christian and maybe he's right. Check out the Q and A vid between Dawkins and Pell. Listen to the audience when Pell speaks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBNVwoii7og

Latest posts

Latest posts