What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bio Bizz "light mix" soil

Hubbleman

Veteran
Anyone used it??

It says it's designed for liquid fertilisation , does it mean there no shitty time release artificial fertiliser in it?

Cvh

Supermod
I use it sometimes.

It's a 'light' organic soil mix which requires additional fertilization.

No artificial time release nutrients are added.

It's designed specifically to be used with the liquid Biobizz Organic nutrient line.

R

romanolescro

yes bro its a great soil i used it many time

you will need to feed it soon because the ec is very low.
works good with bio grow and bio bloom

wutwut

Veteran
i think it's good idea to mix all and light versions together. next time i will add some clay and coco for sure.

King Rat

It's designed specifically to be used with the liquid Biobizz Organic nutrient line.

exactly! I've talked to Biobizz recently and they recommended NOT to use synthetic fertilizer. They are designed to be used with organic nutes respectively Biobizz line.

I've used the light-mix for years, for everything (flower, mothers, clones and veg) it gave me good results but never was fully satisfied.

since i was used to it and knew how it worked, I sticked to it for several years until i completely changed to the CANNA potting mixes 2 months ago.

At the moment only the mothers and vegging plants are in CANNA terra professional plus and will flower soon in a mix of canna terra professional and coco professional plus to see how they turn out.

One thing to mention is that i now more often have flies. these flying bitches came out the canna soil.
with biobizz there just were 1 or 2 flies between months.

For everyone using biobizz soils and using synthetic fertilizer from a different brand:
Treat it like a soilless media in terms of pH.
A pH of around 6.5 will give you deficiencies after about a month.
Plants where much healthier in a range of 5.8 - 6.2

When using the organic biobizz nutes you dont need to check for the pH (but i never used that line)

Easy7

Veteran
Cannabis needs lot's of minerals. Expensive soil is heavy. Takes time to get great!

djibra

I use it sometimes.

It's a 'light' organic soil mix which requires additional fertilization.

No artificial time release nutrients are added.

you are right for most all of what you said, except it can work all nutrient lines..advance,plagron,biotabs,canna,big plant science..

im only using light mix..it has enough for first few weeks of veg and i like it a lot :)

Cvh

Supermod
You can offcourse use different brands of fertilisers. The same goes for any soil.

After a week I topdress some dry amendments I get from the regular garden store. Then just before I put them into flower, I up pot to a super soil mix.