What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

igrowone

Veteran
some hotter news this morning
2 law enforcement have claimed trump directed cohen to lie to congress about the trump tower project in russia
source is buzzfeed
suborning perjury is a crime, obstructing justice is a crime
and the main show doesn't start until cohen gets to congress again
it is john dean all over again, lawyers you know(or didn't really know)

X

xavier7995

Gonna be an interesting news day. Important to note that apparently there are corroborating documents/emails/texts, assuming that is the case it should help with the "you cant believe lyin cohen. He lied, and is now lying about the lying" rebuttal.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Maybe Trump will end up banished to some golf resort or another - under 'house' arrest?

Another chapter in the whole soap opera - to come soon.

stadanko

Just after Trump was elected I was asked where I thought he'd be at the end of his presidency. Back then I predicted he'll either be in federal prison or will have fled with his family to live in Russia. Now, after having watched Putin crap all over the U.S. for the past two years using Trump as his sphincter, my prediction stays the same.

theJointedOne

Veteran
Nothing is going to happen.

Just expect more bullshit and lies and fkin over the poor people of this too big of a country..

You think things going to get better soon? Not for another 30 years or so when the pendulum swings back.

Until then .. economic slavery, environmental destruction, and crumbling infrastructure..yay

igrowone

Veteran
Nothing is going to happen.

Just expect more bullshit and lies and fkin over the poor people of this too big of a country..

You think things going to get better soon? Not for another 30 years or so when the pendulum swings back.

Until then .. economic slavery, environmental destruction, and crumbling infrastructure..yay

fundamental change? that's not on the agenda
but sounds like paradise compared to having a psychopath who the poor people(some of them) worship
your poor old house don't look so bad when you get a glimpse of hell

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Maybe Trump will end up banished to some golf resort or another - under 'house' arrest?

Another chapter in the whole soap opera - to come soon.

he'd fit right in in North Korea. he & Un could sit around and console each other over how mistreated they both are by the lying MSM world-wide...:laughing:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Imagine having a lawyer like Rudy.

Every time he opens his mouth he outdoes himself at looking like an idiot.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
420giveaway
First I was shocked about Donald Trump, but now I enjoy him. I hope he makes a second period in the White House. It´s a once in a lifetime chance to see a lunatic as president of the USA. He is also never boring. :)

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Imagine if you will.....

Trumps imbecilic behavior creates CIVIL UNREST what is projected at FRACE is REFLECTED heavily in the USA the masses mainly the lower economic classes fed up with these THEATRICS and agendas to DIVIDE our nation.... Because you know UNITY is impervious!

May be just a pipe dream but I AM FREE TO DREAM

Ready4

Veteran
The Dotard is finished. It will be a new national holiday in the USA when his demise happens. Happy Fried Daze to all ! : > )

X

xavier7995

I really do wish the story came from a more credible source, buzzfeed is down there with breitbart for truthiness. Doesnt help that the author also has gotten nailed for making shit up in the past. That said, apparently his stories on trump have been found to be truthful so far. Eh, we will see. I got my popcorn ready for cohen to do his senate appearance.

'Boogieman'

Looks like the story is bullshit, I honestly believe most news is just about ratings anyways. Every news outlet has a hidden agenda.

vta

Veteran
lol

Don't worry...I'm sure something will come out tomorrow that will bring down bad orange man.

:laughing:

St. Phatty

The Dotard is finished. It will be a new national holiday in the USA when his demise happens. Happy Fried Daze to all ! : > )

It will be the same disintegrating nation - that elected Trump in the first place.

Just, without Trump.

He's a poor leader, but he is not the source of America's problems.

Nor do any of the leaders who come in his wake - Pelosi, McConnell, Pence, Cal. Gov. Newsom - have any history of doing anything except agreeing to the Disintegration, of the US.

When I say, disintegrating & Disintegration, I'm not talking about Immigration issues.

'Boogieman'

lol

Don't worry...I'm sure something will come out tomorrow that will bring down bad orange man.

:laughing:

Lol, im not in the hate Trump just because camp.

Attachments

• DZ30O8YVQAA2AOe.jpg
    DZ30O8YVQAA2AOe.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.