What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Little Wing's little grow after ten years off

little wing

Returning in 2018 after a ten year absence from growing. Always been just a hobby but have a few good little crops dating back to 1979, back then we had choice of Mexican or Columbian seeds and plenty of them.:woohoo:

I live in the Great Lakes area that is one off the best ever environments for outdoor grow so I'm starting with Sour Bubble and some fem early flower (unknown).:dance013:

My plan is to start seedlings in two or three waves for transplant, 10 at a time. Some plants will go in ground and some in pots, plenty of water nearby, lots of sun.:huggg:

I have a system that forces groundhogs to dig my holes for me. Not a joke, really works!:laughing:

The great folks in chat said they would help me along if I started this thread.
Here is day 10

Attachments

• IMG_1591.jpg
    IMG_1591.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 18

-BRR-

Fantastic man. I like the 10 at a time aproach and the ground hog idea tell us more!

All the best this grow Captain.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Looking good mate, im here for the ride.

Not that experianced in outdoor, but will be great to follow non the less!

Happy growing, and it's good to be back isn't it? I know im happy, now that I got started after being away for a decade too.

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
From Cannabis Root Systems icmag thread:

"The roots of the sour bubble i grew fillled up every inch of the pot, regardless of the size pot. The massive roots on sb dont transfer into plant health as sour bubble is weakish and freakish.

the joeys Sugarberry was a much larger plant than sour b, but had a much smaller root system and didnt crowd its containter at all."

I would put the sour bubbles in the in ground holes as it seems they need much more root space than is justified by their growth habits.

Recommend you read through the link: Tons Of Information On Max Efficiency Growing, Root Systems and Breeding: in my signature.

Latest posts

Latest posts