What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mr Greenjeans does the Seed Thang

BabyHughie

Mr GreenJeans said:
Hiya Hughie! :wave: This time around I'm using 50/50 FFOF/FFLW with a tad of dolomite added. No real feeding yet - well I put a bit of Alg-a-mic in the water. No feeds until they start showing a bit of yellow, but that won't happen for a while. They'll be transplanted around day 14 +/- day 30, so fresh soil should take care of food needs for a bit. Thanks Hughie! :friends:

thanks MGJ, Ive used that same mix in the past. FFOF is some dank shit! Definately gotta add somethin to it for drainage tho.

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey MGJ how you doin?
Nice line up you got there and off to a good start too.
Lookin forward to the end result of the C99xG13 should be some killer shit!

G

:dance: Gotta love those seedlings MGJ? :woohoo:

Could you please pri the vape-vac out of TML16's hands I need another hit or six. :bongsmi:

Hey Sleepy could you pass me another canna cookie? :yummy: Thanks :friends:

GCG

gOurd^jr.

hey hey, I wanna take a whack on the vape-cannon!! Good show MGJ I'll be watchin from the fields afar....

peace love positivity

G

:dueling: Hey gourd now just wait your turn. :bat:

Hey MGJ I have a new attachment for the vape-vac. It's an old army gas mask. :yoinks: This is the way it works best. You take the mask put it over your face, turn on the vape-vac :hotbounce and when smoke starts pouring out your ears like an old steam locomotive, you know you have gotten the best hit of your life. :yoinks: :woohoo:

GCG

somoz

Veteran
lmao garlic.......nice one........couldn't think of a better way to use goverment issued goods...........vape it up!!!

moz

G

G99 truly is very vigorous plant...I have grown one but it was a male, looks like I have to plant more beans :D so, I'll be watching this one for sure! Hope you get few G99 females :yes: and good luck to your grow :wave:

-BG-

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya GPB! :wave:
I planted 6/9 of the powerskunks and had 1 non-germ. I'll be keeping a ruler to them - looks like 3 small ones so far :yes:

Thx for the breeding tips - haven't done any seeds yet, I'll have to give it a go this time around. Seeding a branch each of the C99xG13 and SBBX1 mght make for some interesting surprises :yummy: .

Hiya HeavyChevy! :wave:
Thx man! Come on in, pull up a seat, plenty of room and treats for everyone! :joint:

Hiya Hughie! :wave:
Yeah, I also think FFOF needs some lightening up, have used plain perlite in the past, but I think the FFLW works a bit better. Plenty enough perlite in the FFLW.

Hiya Underground! :wave:
Welcome to the farm! Pull up a seat and make yourself at home. Have you planted any yet?

Hiya Dr. D! :wave:
Nice to "seeya"! Thanks for stopping by and the comments! Keeping my fingers crossed, lotsa potential in this batch of youngins...

Hiya GMT! :wave:
Guess so! Didn't realise they'd be so popular :chin:. Feeling lucky!:yes:

Hiya Garlic! :wave:
LOL :laughing:. That vapor vac is so popular I've fitted a manifold with 10 feeds on it - but please don't grab more than 2 tubes at a time:biglaugh: But if you're gonna use the gas mask, better hook it up to the main line and get urself a hit-us maxi-mus. Smoke comin outta your ears is good for your dog's ear mites too - better fit him for his own gas mask!

Hiya gOurd^jr.! :wave:
Thanks much my friend! Make yourself at home, take a double whack on the cannon, and grab some munchies! With the new cannon manifold you should be able to find a feed even if Garlic and TML have a couple tubes each in their hands :biglaugh:

Hiya moz! :wave:
Can't think of a better combo - gov't issued genetics and gov't issued gas mask. Best use of tax dollars to date!

Hiya Budgrinder! :wave:
Thx for stopping by and the good wishes! Make yourself at home, mi casa es tu casa...

Last edited:

BabyHughie

Hey MGJ yeah the FFLW is good shit too, doesn't it have some beneficials or something like that? It definately is plenty light to make a good mix with the FFOF, its almost like they are supposed to be mixed together.

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
Just a note for all that dont know!

FoxFarms OceanForest is the heavily fortified soil.
FoxFarms Light Warriow is there Areo ponics mix. Its not designed to feed plant. Thats why it has more Perilite.
The the Red bag FoxFarms soil is for outdoor beds. No perilite at all. Hardly any nutes either! :wave:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Hehe, thats right UG and you have the first version, we did ours a few weeks later, so you get to name it, and G99 it is..:D should be a interesting winter coming..:D Those lil ones look good MGJ my friend...:wave:

Hmm, or maybe if we call our version "Dingleberry" if the name isnt is use already? :D lmao

Last edited:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Alex! :wave:
Yeah, but writing under an amnesia haze I lose all track of time :yoinks::D: !

Hiya Hughie! :wave:
Yes, the LW has beneficial organisms and compounds, and is more or less comparable in price to perlite around here. I thought the same thing - that they were perfect to work together...

Hiya GPB! :wave:
Thanx for the FF info. Never used the red bag, for outside I get local fibrous compost, good to know though!

Hiya FJ! :wave:
OK, UG and you have settled it - G99 it is! Don't know about dingleberry - I think they'll smell much better than that!:biglaugh::D You're right - gonna be a very interesting winter:D

Here's the next batch of updates:

Had to transplant my moms to slightly larger pots and ran out of room under the MH, so put the seedlings back under flouros for a while.

Powerskunks day 9 veg:

Keeping an extra eye on the 3 shorter ones - to me they look like the internodal spacing is a bit tighter despite the size difference.

G99 day 9 veg

Front right and back left look to be similar phenos.

G99 day 5 veg left, Golden Pineapple day 9 right

So far my guess is these younger G99s are the shorter pheno, the runty Golden pineapple is the plant front right, it's growing on par with the other now.

Sourbubble BX1 day 9 veg

3 shorties and a taller one. Could I be so lucky to get 3 females and a male? That would be sweet :chin:

Later folks! :wave:

The Budfather

hey man whats up
looks like your line up is doing very well cant wait to see these gals in flower, thats gonna bring a tear to my eye. oh and by the way last night i was at my dealers house he says "u wanna see a haze plant?" i was like sure couldnt hurt he takes me to his closet opens the door a 6 foot silver haze girl setting their still in veg under a 150 i wasnt gonna say anything about the size of the plant i just asked him when he was planning on flowerinng he said "shes got some more time in her" im still pondering on how he was gonna flower her with only about two more feet left in his closet. oh well no sence in arguing with hard headed people. the silver haze was from sensi i askes if i could grab a few cuts. which he had no problem with. well i have them in a cup of water right now because my buddy is using the bubble cloner. right now im a happy camper found me a dealer with some good bud and scored some clones woohoo!! well sorry to steal the thread i will have to start my own once i get this next run o LS and BG into flower!!! peace out!!

-The Budfather-

Underground

I haven't grown any G99 yet but a friend is doing a test grow. He has 2 females about 3 weeks into flower. He says one of them stinks like hell. At this point it's the smelliest plant he has ever grown. He has 5+ years of growing experience so that tells us something. So be warned =)

G

:mad: alright MGJ I want my gas mask attachment put back on the vape-vac. :cuss: I just tried taking a hit off of your manifold system and all the thunderlunged young bucks in the room took a hit at the same time. :bongsmi: With their strong young lungs they sucked so hard that they sucked my tongue into the tube. :yoinks: I think I need to go to the Doctor because I think my tongue is bruised? :badday:

GCG

Latest posts

Latest posts