What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jury Duty

Dirt Life

Veteran
Got jury duty tomorrow... Lot of people I know dont have to go from reasons ranging from disabilities to felonies. Not me... Bwa Bwa BWWAAAAAA... :fsu:

So fuck it, any piddly ass waste of fucking tax money joke of a case... NOT GUILTY!
Dumb shit got caught with a joint? NOT GUILTY!
Chick sells booty, gets caught? NOT GUILTY!
Asshole driving 55 in a 45 and resisted arrest after mouthing off? NOT GUILTY!
Drunk fool pissing in public? NOT GUILTY!

NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY!

Do your duty when called upon... and "not guilty" all bullshit.

BudToaster

Veteran
i was on call for March ... got the call to go in on Mar 30 - one of about 90 told to report.

missed the bottom step going down to the mans room and (as it turned out) broke the end of my posterior left tibia ... after writhing in pain for 10 minutes got up and did the duty.

turns out it was a littering case - i was singing Alice's Restaurant all day long.

they filled the jury before they got to my lottery number so i got to go home and writhe some more.

dude was found guilty.

St. Phatty

bring 11 THC gummies to share with the other jurors.

bonus if you slip a THC gummy into the bailiff's coffee.

Double bonus if you slip a THC gummy into the Judge's coffee.

Betterhaff

Veteran
Got jury duty tomorrow... Lot of people I know dont have to go from reasons ranging from disabilities to felonies. Not me... Bwa Bwa BWWAAAAAA... :fsu:

So fuck it, any piddly ass waste of fucking tax money joke of a case... NOT GUILTY!

NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY!

If you make it to questioning in the Voir Dire process just state these beliefs…you will be rejected, lol.

shithawk420

Veteran
I'm so fucking broke I wish I would be called for jury duty.and lol at the glossy prints with arrows like it's a murder murder scene!lol

brown_thumb

If indeed it is a cannabis case then, as a juror, I would express my opinion on the verdict. According to the US Constitution, we have the right to fight un-Constitutional Laws. We are NOT going to be COERCED into finding a defendant guilty of breaking an unjust law. If a law is unjust then the defendant is NOT GUILTY.

As US Citizens, it's not only our right but our DUTY to find against unjust un-Constituional laws. Therefore we MUST find the defendant NOT GUILTY just for possessing some harmless cannabis.

hunt4genetics

Veteran
If indeed it is a cannabis case then, as a juror, I would express my opinion on the verdict. According to the US Constitution, we have the right to fight un-Constitutional Laws. We are NOT going to be COERCED into finding a defendant guilty of breaking an unjust law. If a law is unjust then the defendant is NOT GUILTY.

As US Citizens, it's not only our right but our DUTY to find against unjust un-Constituional laws. Therefore we MUST find the defendant NOT GUILTY just for possessing some harmless cannabis.

It's called Jury nullification .

Floridian

Veteran
I agree but holding the dirtballs accountable is the real duty of decent folk.Your chances of being on a jury concerning cannabis are pretty small I would think,but the shocking shit that seems to be a part of our daily lives anymore has become the norm.Too bad I became a felonious fellow at a very young age I'll never feel the gratification of locking up a true pile of shit.

troutman

Seed Whore

Just tell them David Icke says the Justice system is run by the reptilians and you'll be disqualified. :woohoo: